Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up until I went to Aldi yesterday, walmart had the best deal on cans of soup - .75 cents each. I went to Aldi and picked up a case of mixed soups for .59 cents each. They also had bags of stuffing mix for .25 cents each. Really good deals there.

If you have an Aldi grocery store in your area, go check it out.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Aldi are a discount supermarket that oddly according to someone I know who works for Kodak (film division) has higher standards for product quality than any of the big 'premium' or 'main name' retailers.

At least thats the way they are here in the UK.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Aldis used to have a No Guns sign. A bunch of us in Michigan petitioned and called them non-stop until they took the signs down and now Aldis allows legal carrying of firearms. CC is preferred by them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's my understanding that "Mr.Aldi" hated Wal-Mart so much he ran them out of Germany and vowed to chase them accross the country in America! Anyway...he said he was going to put an Aldi within one mile of every Wal-Mart and where I live in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area he seems to be holding true to his word. Our shopping is now mainly done at the Aldi. Higher quality foods and better prices. Also, a huge boon to my family are the ingredients in the foods. They're not full of artificial sweeteners, high fructose corn syrup and such. I suggest you check it out. Save some moeny to put toward preps and stock up on canned preps that are better for you. I promise...I do not work for Aldi. =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts