Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I live in the central California foothills east of Fresno. I've been prepping for about two years, am already a member of a couple other forms. I look forward to learning and sharing information with you all. I have found that in many cases, news worthy information is to be found on these survival sites well before the local and national news.

My cellar has enough food to sustain my wife and I for at least 3months and water is stored in a 2600 gallon tank that also serves as fire protection. I can refill the tank with my generator and plan to convert the generator to LP/gas in the near future. We can gravity feed from the tank to the house if necessary. In March, I'm adding a 1000w solar system to our 5th wheel which will allow us to dry camp while on the road and also act as emergency power if the need arises.

I know there is still much to accomplish and watching what's happening in the country and world, I'm afraid we don't have too much time to prepare. I'll just keep prepping and hope for the best...

Thanks again,

ajk1941

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Hi There,

One of my back up routes takes me to Atwater and a family residence near the country club - not likely to go that way but never know. Howdy from Ripon

Hello,
I live in the central California foothills east of Fresno. I've been prepping for about two years, am already a member of a couple other forms. I look forward to learning and sharing information with you all. I have found that in many cases, news worthy information is to be found on these survival sites well before the local and national news.

My cellar has enough food to sustain my wife and I for at least 3months and water is stored in a 2600 gallon tank that also serves as fire protection. I can refill the tank with my generator and plan to convert the generator to LP/gas in the near future. We can gravity feed from the tank to the house if necessary. In March, I'm adding a 1000w solar system to our 5th wheel which will allow us to dry camp while on the road and also act as emergency power if the need arises.

I know there is still much to accomplish and watching what's happening in the country and world, I'm afraid we don't have too much time to prepare. I'll just keep prepping and hope for the best...

Thanks again,

ajk1941

·
Registered
496 Posts
.....In March, I'm adding a 1000w solar system to our 5th wheel which will allow us to dry camp while on the road and also act as emergency power if the need arises. I know there is still much to accomplish and watching what's happening in the country and world, I'm afraid we don't have too much time to prepare. I'll just keep prepping and hope for the best...ajk1941
Welcome from Las Vegas. Our RV is part of my back up plan and I'm wanting, budget allowing, to add 100w solar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.