Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

In the words from Independence Day "Hello boys, I'm back!".

After an encounter with one of the supreme beings here that turned out rather unpleasantly for me (don't call a spade...), I decided to try again with the promise to attempt to be amiable as possible. Mostly I missed some of y'alls opinions and common sense approach to the topics discussed here.

So if I get booted once again, I enjoyed it while I could and hope it never ever happens! Otherwise, I'll be on my very best behavior...maybe : )

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome back. if everyone one agreed on every thing all the time we would soon be doomed

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
In the words from Independence Day "Hello boys, I'm back!".
in the words of "the pacific" how f#%ked are we now? how f%#ked are we now?? we're so [email protected]#ked right now!!!

welcome back, no idea who or what you are, but welcome

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dang, Rigged, you got me...lol

Live from Honolulu...

Slippy, the story...

Without mentioning any names, I sort of called a spade a spade in regards to a super moderators braggadocio...I don't think that I violated any of the forum rules as I read them, but...

The thread was taken down, and I got this message the next time I logged on:

You have been banned for the following reason:
being an asshole

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I did email the administrator and stated my case, but have not heard back in a couple of weeks. So I did pennance and we'll see how it goes.

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
Just Sayin'

Did you use the word "Spade"? Or the word that rhymes with "chiggers"?

To me a word is just a word and I don't agree with the PC crowd. But I like this forum so I didn't want to get kicked off for using that word so I didn't use it.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
OH, I remember you!! You are that son of a wait, no I have no idea who who are.. Welcome back, I think!! We all say shit to piss people off around here. I know I do. It's nothing personal, I just start typing and whatever I am thinkin at the moment goes on board..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.