Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just may be a great new discovery. I know a lot of people don't think to much about illness during a SHTF situation but if history says anything it is that you will more likely die of illness then a bullet. There also has been some people that say to use natural cures such as Colloidal Silver and others say to stock up on antibiotics. Well it looks if you combine both you can even fight the supper bugs that are now coming along.
Silver really COULD be the new weapon against superbugs: Adding it to antibiotics boosts effectiveness by 1,000 times | Mail Online

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
This just may be a great new discovery. I know a lot of people don't think to much about illness during a SHTF situation but if history says anything it is that you will more likely die of illness then a bullet. There also has been some people that say to use natural cures such as Colloidal Silver and others say to stock up on antibiotics. Well it looks if you combine both you can even fight the supper bugs that are now coming along.
Silver really COULD be the new weapon against superbugs: Adding it to antibiotics boosts effectiveness by 1,000 times | Mail Online
I thought this was a myth debunked some time back?

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I am a whole hearted believer in the viability of colloidal silver for many cures.

MSM and the FDA are more than willing to reject natural cures to sell more of their advertisers/employers products (prescription drugs) but I think the smart prepper will go natural as much as possible.

Yes is you ingest ounces of the stuff you could turn blue, but like any substance discretion is the key.

Reactions: StarPD45

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
What is the right dosage? I have plenty of silver but how can I make it into colliodal silver?

I do not care about turning blue. I am from Minnesota so I am blue at least 7 months per year... :-D

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
What is the right dosage? I have plenty of silver but how can I make it into colliodal silver?

I do not care about turning blue. I am from Minnesota so I am blue at least 7 months per year... :-D
Haha, reminds me of an old Montana cowboy song called "he has pasty legs"

There are a lot of youtube videos on how to make it and how it works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts