Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine and a sometimes contributor to this site Graywolf, has a blog site that I recommend you have a look at:

Graywolf Survival - ... now with more Prepper!

Normally I would not try to drive traffic to a friend's site from a site like this. But, Graywolf writes on interesting and some unique topics in the prepper world and I think many of you would enjoy his site. He is a 20+ year military vet and specialized in OPSEC and security. So, he knows a few things too. Plus his posts are short and to the point.

I would be indebted if some of you would drop by and check him out.

Thanks

Inor

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
That's a pretty good blog, I saved it in my favorites.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I have been to site off and on, and have no idea why I don't go there more regularly. Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Bookmarked

Decent write up on the 22lr,now I know why none is to be found on the shelves of stores.

I prefer my G19 with Trijicon HD's but that's just me, and my home layout requirements. I can use it in my left hand and hide behind the wall looking down the hallway. A 10/22 would be difficult at best without exposing center of mass.YMMV

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
The prusik is a handy not for just pulling on a block and tackle. You can even make a comfortable handle by using a a PBC pipe a little wider than your fist.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts