Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ok....so you folks are as fukd up as one would think....damn.... good luck with that.....
did you not notice this is a PROPHECY THREAD... do you go to the financial thread and complain that people are talking about stocks...

it does take a special kind of silly, doesn't it

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I'm not quite sure I'm following this thread correctly. Who do we want to have peace with? Are we trying to make peace with muslims/islam? If that's the case, I'm 100% opposed to it. No peace, not with Islam. They only have one goal in their useless lives and that's total control of the world. I can live with most religions, but never with Islam.

Peace with Islam is a break and opportunity for them to resupply, gain strength, regroup, collect intelligence and make plans to hit us again. No peace, never. Peace on earth will only become reality when there are no more Qur'an and all the mosque are destroyed and Islam is erased from history.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
did you not notice this is a PROPHECY THREAD... do you go to the financial thread and complain that people are talking about stocks...

it does take a special kind of silly, doesn't it
Old SF doesn't buy into your mumbo jumbo posts so now it's time to cast derision on Old SF.

Maybe a whole lot of us don't agree but tend to let you have your fun, but we don't make fun of you just your ideas.

Reactions: Old SF Guy

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Obama leaving office with a lot of information in his computer. He will not be above sand bagging any deals trump tries to make. Remember how evil he is. he has already called on the military to raise up against Trump , nothing is out of the question for Obama

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Old SF doesn't buy into your mumbo jumbo posts so now it's time to cast derision on Old SF.

Maybe a whole lot of us don't agree but tend to let you have your fun, but we don't make fun of you just your ideas.
Does he have his hand up your backside moving your mouth for him???

Let me see..

I do not care if you believe it or not - many/several of us do and like to discuss it.
This branch of the forum was set up so us believers would not insult, bother, annoy, or hurt the weak wills of the SAFE SPACE type of folk
This branch of the forum was set up so us believers would not have to be bothered by the angry atheists who feel the need to constantly tell us they do not believe like we do

I would guess that the vast majority of people here KNOW you are not a Christian and that you have no respect for Christians..yet here we are again

·
Super Moderator
8,603 Posts
This bunch has been wishing for a SHTF event for at least the last year or more. Now they are seeing DJT as the Anti Christ. This would be funny if these folks didn't take themselves so seriously.

Take care OLd SF Guy
If you had ever read and paid attention to the prophecy, you would know he DOES NOT meet the criteria for the anti-christ.

You are also wrong on another point. I DO NOT hope for a SHTF event. I am happy with the life I have. I would rather keep it this way.

Now, tell me please, you are a prepper why? Obviously it can't be a SHTF scenario.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Does he have his hand up your backside moving your mouth for him???

Let me see..

I do not care if you believe it or not - many/several of us do and like to discuss it.
This branch of the forum was set up so us believers would not insult, bother, annoy, or hurt the weak wills of the SAFE SPACE type of folk
This branch of the forum was set up so us believers would not have to be bothered by the angry atheists who feel the need to constantly tell us they do not believe like we do

I would guess that the vast majority of people here KNOW you are not a Christian and that you have no respect for Christians..yet here we are again
First and foremost do not try and tell folks who or what I am. I made no comments about your version of your religion.
You and Ill haven't a clue not a single one at all. As for safe space folks you are the ones jumping all up in arms just cause Old SF doesn't agree with you.

And Old SF doesn't need to pull my strings to call out a hypocritical ignoramus.

But you have no respect for anyone else opinions especially if they do not agree with your version of

·
Super Moderator
8,603 Posts
He's a big boy and able to take care of himself.

So you come into a thread that you seriously don't agree with to make fun of what other people think. Kindly remember what you said. What goes around comes around.

But you have no respect for anyone else opinions especially if they do not agree with your version of
And you do? REALLY??? That's why you come into a thread clearly marked as prophecy to bash. smh

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
There is one source of truth in this world, . . . one and only one that has never been proven wrong.

Many parts of it are not well understood, . . . and skeptics and/or atheists tend to want to put it down, . . . but all too often for their sensibilities, . . . it continues to prove itself to be the single most trustworthy entity in this world.

It of course is the Bible.

It it we are told that in the end of time, . . . a man, . . . commonly referred to as the "Beast", . . . or the "Antichrist", . . . will be instrumental in a peace agreement that will be specifically written for a 7 year time limit.

The middle part of that agreement will not come to pass until Israel has begun daily sacrifice again (presumably a lamb in the morning and a lamb at dusk). In the midst of that 7 year period, . . . he and he alone will give the order to stop the daily sacrifice.

He will also desecrate the temple of God (not the church of Jesus Christ) which will presumably be rebuilt on temple mount in Jerusalem, near where the Dome of the Rock stands today.

The agreement will be presumably between Israel and Islam if it were done today, . . . not all of Islam of course, . . . but those Islamic entities who have sworn to destroy Israel.

THAT, . . . is what the agreement is about, . . . the cliff notes version.

Anyone who doubts that it will ever take place, . . . calls God and His Word a liar, . . . simply because God said it would take place. He said so in a vision He gave to the prophet Daniel.

I have only contempt for anyone who is foolhardy enough to make such an assertion, . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
There will be a 7 year peace treaty. However, Trump does not fit the qualifiers for the Beast. could he play a part? Of course, as many have already played a part to move us to this stage.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
He's a big boy and able to take care of himself.

So you come into a thread that you seriously don't agree with to make fun of what other people think. Kindly remember what you said. What goes around comes around.

And you do? REALLY??? That's why you come into a thread clearly marked as prophecy to bash. smh
Perhaps you ought to go back to my original post. I didn't bash what you were preaching. I was calling out M&M for attacking OldSF in a personal manner rather than challenging him on his lack of belief in what he was spouting.

As for making fun of your beliefs, nah. Stating that I think they are mumbo jumbo is only a statement on what it appears that OLD SF was commenting on.

But you all want respect when you clearly have no respect for the views of others? Respect is earned and as far as I can see you've got one heck of a long way to go on earning that.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
@Real Old Man I've disrespected you? Hmm......

Well, being a newby, maybe some day I'll learn how things work here.
Never said you disrespected me. Said you haven't done anything to earn my respect of you.

Funny how some folks just don't understand English.

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I was calling out M&M for attacking OldSF in a personal manner rather than challenging him on his lack of belief in what he was spouting.
I was pointing out to him that he was being critical about religion in a religion thread.... It seems to me that you are in the same boat.. you disagree with Christianity - HATE Christian's beliefs and can not stop yourself from spouting your form of wisdom and anti God knowledge

you so want to be against God that you make up an excuse to DEFEND poor old SF just so YOU can be the HERO that saves people from this MUMBO JUMBO!!!!

and I do not think I was attacking him by pointing out his silliness.. yep I used the word silly... I hope nobody needs a safe space after that harsh word

·
Super Moderator
8,603 Posts
Never said you disrespected me. Said you haven't done anything to earn my respect of you.

Funny how some folks just don't understand English.
Whew, you had me worried for a minute.

Personally though, I could give a rat's ass what you think. :tango_face_grin:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Yall all need to chilllll...seriously i will buy all of you some scotches if yall come up to Central Ohio

This 7yr false peace comes after years of strife and chaos...if yall think what is happening is chaotic or dire, and that is accounting for stuff going on behind the scenes that Infowars and other crockpot sources DONT tell you about

I do not buy it at all...and red cows? Too much south park has been watched...

Im with Old SF - this is a bit much

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,603 Posts
Yall all need to chilllll...seriously i will buy all of you some scotches if yall come up to Central Ohio

This 7yr false peace comes after years of strife and chaos...if yall think what is happening is chaotic or dire, and that is accounting for stuff going on behind the scenes that Infowars and other crockpot sources DONT tell you about

I do not buy it at all...and red cows? Too much south park has been watched...

Im with Old SF - this is a bit much

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
@AnotherSOFSurvivor

The red heifer is a Jewish thing. I don't really understand it either, I just know it's significant to them.

@Old SF Guy and I go way back. I have no problem with him. He came in and put in his opinion and didn't proceed to bash on. You should also notice the reply I made to him. No hard feelings.

Someone else decided OSFG needed defending. Trust me, he can handle himself. And quite well I might add.

The 7 yr treaty was prophecy from nearly 2k years ago. People have been speculating on this since then. We are no different. AND we went to a thread that stated what we were talking about. This has nothing to do with Alex Jones and Info wars. Personally I think Alex Jones is a money hungry fear monger and ignore him.

A few think we should not be allowed to discuss subjects like this. They can kiss my butt. My thoughts and beliefs are my thoughts and beliefs. I don't need some asshole telling me how and what to believe. My beliefs are part of who I am and my path to where I am. If you haven't walked a mile in my shoes, you have no clue what makes me what I am. I push my ideas and beliefs on no one. If someone whats to have an intelligent conversation discussing any matter, I'm all for it but to tell me what I think and believe is dead wrong doesn't sit well with me. No discussion, just what I believe is ridiculous. I don't like bullies and never have. AND I don't play well with bullies.

People like @Maine-Marine, @Inor and others agree sometimes and other times we don't. But we still play well with each other. We express our opinions and discuss. We have gotten along well for years. Normally I'm pretty laid back and purposely stay out of some conversations.

And thanks for the offer of a drink. Nothing personal but I have no desire to return to your area.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
People like @Maine-Marine, @Inor and others agree sometimes and other times we don't. But we still play well with each other. We express our opinions and discuss. We have gotten along well for years. Normally I'm pretty laid back and purposely stay out of some conversations.
I will second that. Inceptor and I do not always agree. But we are friends in real life and he and his are ALWAYS welcome at our table. And I also agree that OSFG (who I am also friends with in real life and is also welcome to our place anytime) can defend himself. I think it would even be fun to have the Inceptor crew and the OSFG crew at our pad at the same time. I am certain nobody would get hurt, but they would all be pissed at me for drinking too much beer. :laugh:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just to stir the pot..........

If the Temples were in the City of David, which is below the mount, then why would anyone consider building the new Temple on the mount?

King Solomon built the Temple on the threshing floor of Araunah, which was is in the City of David.

Christ said there will not be one stone left upon another. (The stones of the temple mount are still there).

Josephus said that the Temple was destroyed down to bed rock, with nothing remaining. (An eye witness account)?

21 - 40 of 69 Posts