Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Organized flash-style mob lootings have targetted high-end stores. The only ones mentioned on mainstream news was Nordstrom. Apparently, other places have also been hit.

When supply shortages become really evident, we'd most likely see the same style hitting grocery stores and pharmacies, and other places of necessities.
It's that social media that gets them organized quickly.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Organized flash-style mob lootings have targetted high-end stores. The only ones mentioned on mainstream news was Nordstrom. Apparently, other places have also been hit.

When supply shortages become really evident, we'd most likely see the same style hitting grocery stores and pharmacies, and other places of necessities.
It's that social media that gets them organized quickly.
I'll see you that and raise you this.

Stay safe folks

Godspeed.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Anyone besides me notice that this sort of "behavior" is predominantly happening in Democrat strong holds...? Ever notice too that when these business loose so much they cant remain open any longer and close down and leave these are the same idiots complaining about "Food Deserts" and lack of "economic development" in these same areas?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Anyone besides me notice that this sort of "behavior" is predominantly happening in Democrat strong holds...? Ever notice too that when these business loose so much they cant remain open any longer and close down and leave these are the same idiots complaining about "Food Deserts" and lack of "economic development" in these same areas?
I really don’t mind this type of thing happening in dumbocrat cities. They vote for it so they deserve what they vote for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts