Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm Turd.

42 years old. Don't know much at all about survival or prepping but thanks to our amazing commander in chief I have become interested in learning.

I'm really not an "outdoorsy" kind of person, I love guns but I'm FAR from proficient with them. I've been studying karate since I was 13 and have been teaching karate for a living for the last 15 years.

So, let's get this ball rolling, I'm ready to learn!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Administrator
14,872 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
Although I'm a life long Floridian the blood in my veins is 100% Maine. My ancestors came from Scotland in the 1700's and settled in York County. My parents were both born in North Berwick.
Are you the same turd ferguson that's on Survivalist Boards?

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the site, not so much of an outdoorsman huh? I'd start thinking of putting away enough food and perhaps water for you and your family for a few months just in case something unforeseen happens, that might be a great start.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you the same turd ferguson that's on Survivalist Boards?
That wouldn't be me. How disappointing though, I thought I was the only Turd.

Hello, and welcome to the site, not so much of an outdoorsman huh? I'd start thinking of putting away enough food and perhaps water for you and your family for a few months just in case something unforeseen happens, that might be a great start.
Actually I have a little stored. I was looking at Go Foods for prepackaged dehydrated food but I'm not sure if that's the best route/company to go with. Is there a place here that this sort of thing is discussed?

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
That wouldn't be me. How disappointing though, I thought I was the only Turd.

Actually I have a little stored. I was looking at Go Foods for prepackaged dehydrated food but I'm not sure if that's the best route/company to go with. Is there a place here that this sort of thing is discussed?
Might try here:Survival Food Procurement I personally am not into the pre-packaged survival type meals, I can my own food, dehydrate, vacuum seal dry goods and buy can goods when I find them on sale, ( try not to buy damaged cans). I know, I may regret not purchasing mre's someday, but it is a choice we all have to make for ourselves, I guess.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Sorry, you're not the only Turd. I work at a high school; There's lot's of them... :D

Welcome Aboard!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts