Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

a Divided Country and cheating democrats

4K views 79 replies 11 participants last post by  Robie 
We are indeed a divided country and it gets worse when the democrats back republican candidates that they think will be easier to beat

Ads from Democratic groups boost the Republican candidates that may be easier to beat

How long before they run a fake republican who changes parties day 1 in office to get a bigger majority

I honestly think we are going to see a major revolt at some time in the near future or some collapse that pits the right and left against each other...but this will be bad since it will not be north versus south... it will be neighbor v neighbor...
If you honestly think one side is better/superior than the other when it comes to Republicans and Democrats, then you are honestly blind on politics as far as it would be useful for a discussion for something like this. Both sides are liars, cheaters, deplorable and don’t care about you, your rights, your freedom…

I know that one side is pro life, better on security, better for business, better for taxes, better for prices on things I purchase, better for freedom when it comes to guns...

if you can not see the differences between the dems and the repubs.. you are the problem!!!!

seriously, if they are all the same - how do you choose to vote????

NO SIR... they may all lie and cheat.... but my cheaters are pro gun, pro life, pro business, pro security, pro military .....
FYI the last Republican in the White House passed more gun laws than the previous two democrats combined. Was famous for saying take guns first, due process second, nomination for the ATF a very saunch and outspoken anti gun person, really sounds pro gun…. Now let’s break down some of the other points. Better on security, what security? If you are talking about the border, then I see that you don’t believe that people should have the right to freely travel, believe in artificial constraints and constructs created as barriers for people to travel. News flash, we wouldn’t be in America if that sort of thing had existed when people fled the Church of England. Neither party can claim to be better for business, unless you mean of course corporate welfare (which outspends welfare for people by the way but that’s another story). Better for taxes again, both sides can’t claim that unless you mean for the very specific groups of big corporations and the top 1% of the population. Neither side also has any control over prices you pay in a store for anything, but if your referring to inflation that’s thanks to both parties again. Neither can pass a balanced budget, both spend money recklessly, not to mention their flailed trickle down economic plan. As far as pro life, that should be a personal decision, if you want he be cool, but you shouldn’t decide to trample on someone else’s decision and rights, when you do your just as bad as democrats on gun control. The fact that you admit they all do the same thing but you ignore that because of some ideal that one party is better than the other is being a hypocrite.

No both sides are not equal. Sure folks do tend to lie on occasion, but the left is bound and determined to erase the constitution and divide the population into the elite (including the deep state) and the serfs (we that don't toe the party line). Think I'm wrong just look at the USSR, Cambodia, Venezuela or Cuba.

If that's ok with you then so be it. It's not for the rest of us
They are both equal in what I said. I can see that and it’s easy to see. It’s not ok for either party to do it, best way I can describe it is the democrats and republicans are different sides of the same coin.

So you're okay with all the inflation, censor ship of free speech, the ballot stuffing that took place in 2020&2023 , the vaccine mandates, the locking up of political prisoners for two years without trials, and the supply shortages and the like. I guess you are one of those folks that have been pandered to and just love can't do without all the free goodies from the government
Did I say that? No, now as far as censorship, both sides do that, and unless the federal government does it, it shouldn’t matter to anyone, unless your trying to say you prefer taking rights away from private businesses owners. As far as locking people up for two years without trial, where have you been? That’s been happening for years already thanks to the justice system being overwhelmed by nonsense laws created by government as a guise of “safety”. And both parties are guilty of election fraud. I don’t have any free “goodies” from the government. I just believe that people should be free to do as they want with their land, their property, their bodies without government interference and control, something most people have seemed to stop caring about and demand they be treated like a child by the government and get permits for everything they do, from getting married to dying.

Lordy you have a real warped understanding of reality. Illegal immigration is just that against the law. We've got enough criminals we don't need to bring in any more. The major lock downs stemmed from democrat executives. The current administration is working with Big tech to silence anyone who disagrees with the government line of BS. And it's the current administration that has locked up almost five hundred political prisoners without trial.

And to say that republicans are just as bad is delusional to say the least.
Define what makes them a political prisoner, be specific especially when you want to take this tough on crime approach that you are, because I’m pretty sure that entering a secure facility such as the capital building, especially when the vice president is there is a crime. It seems funny that you choose to ignore the fact that there are thousands of others waiting for trials that have been waiting just as long if not longer than two years, is that because you don’t care or believe in double standards? I guess you missed the part where I said I didn’t agree with the lockdowns but at the same time, I am going to assume your choosing to ignore the 19 republican controlled states that issues forms of lockdown orders as well. As far as censorship, the last administration was just as guilty of that as well, especially when they were sued over removing press credentials, and more than once for blocking people on twitter, again either your willfully ignoring that or want to create a double standard. Everything you mention applies to both parties equally.

Yes there was some republican inflation due to excessive spending, but the current inflation is clearly due to the current administration s really great large spending packages and Joe's war on fossil fuels. With regard to the shortages it's directly tied to the major lock downs of school and the need for the industry to shift from large bulk institution packages to a lot more smaller ones aimed at the family level to serve the children not in school. That tp you couldn't find in Wally world was probably locked up in those closed schools.

So yeah the blame for this mess does fall squarely on the shoulders of the Dems
Wow. This is hilarious, explain to me how schools, not even open (so not using/ordering) that get the cheapest one ply sold in bulk, would cause why is sold in stores to vanish. That makes absolutely no sense. Think about what your saying. Your saying that because they had to shift from bill to non bulk, that caused the shortages. That makes no sense given that for the most part all of those bulk products are made in the same plants as non bulk products. What you are suggesting is a reach at best.

Joseph Robinette Biden single-handedly shut down the new Keystone XL pipeline
This pipeline would have zero effect on US oil production or capacity. The fact that people don’t understand the basics of this pipeline boggles my mind. If you want to use it to hack your position then you should know more about it. Let’s discuss the physics first, building a 28 inch pipeline that hooks into a 17 in pipeline will not boost carrying capacity of the original Keystone pipeline. Then there is the fact that the intention of this pipeline system is for export mainly, especially given that large tankers can’t access Canadian harbors. Then there is the fact that the oil the US mainly refines isn’t the same as what is carried by the keystone, that oil is more caustic, requires more refining, different refinery equipment and is more costly to refine, which would lead to increased costs of productions. All of this is factual information.

Stop drinking the koolaid and back away from the liberal, business hating, white people are the cause of everything bad table....
View attachment 115054
Lmao who’s been drinking the koolaid? The one who actually took time to learn about the project and understand the physics or ones who watch a news site who admits no one would actually believe their reporters, and who’s slogan is real opinion? I mean if you have a 8 inch waterline running water to your home, and the city goes in another inlet pipe to that, that’s also 8 inch, the original 8 inch pipe isn’t going to carry more water simply because there is another source of input, it physically can’t carry more than it was already carrying. Physics be damned it isn’t possible. Not to mention any other facts such as a foreign company coming in and wanting to claim eminent domain of us citizen’s property. I mean your showing your true colors here, zero factual knowledge, zero concern about your fellow citizens property rights, zero knowledge of working physics.

I'm not sure where you get your numbers, but I have a strong guess on where you get your opinions...
The "export limited" portion would be a 36" pipe connecting to the Cushing expansion which is 34". The intent would be to get more synthetic crude from Alberta down to refineries in Texas. Along the way, the pipe would also pick up US-produced oil from Montana.
The original Keystone pipe and the proposed "XL" pipe would both come from the exact same location in Hardisty, Alberta. The synthetic crude produced there, following the bitumen "upgrading" process, is no different in refining than any other light sweet crude. This would be the same stuff Oklahoma and Texas refineries have been running since the Keystone expansions were completed.
The speculation that this pipe was primarily intended for export from the U.S. was a democrat fear tactic back in 2013. There was no actual evidence to support this claim.
It's an export pipe from Canada, for sure, ensuring an ally-provided source of oil for the U.S.
The XL pipe was expected to add over half a million barrels of crude capacity per day, bringing total Keystone capacity to 1.1 million barrels.

Any change to the production/refining of oil always leads to market fluctuations. With the XL, and expected higher capacities, being scrapped, the market reacted.
Those numbers come from the businesses involved. For example Valero one the the companies who was going to receive the oil, told their stakeholders, that it would allow them to increase the export of products by at least 20%, and had installed equipment at the refinery to refine it into diesel fuel for export…

The numbers I referred to were your pipe specs, since those were the only numbers you actually provided.
As for exports, I'll ask you to reread what I wrote. Export from the U.S. was not the "primary" intent behind the oil capacity increase the pipeline would bring.
But with an increase of 85+% capacity, it's simple deduction that previously existing exports could increase in volume and still increase domestic supply too.
Let me ask you this, how can a existing 36 inch pipeline that has a maximum output of 0.7 mbpd, see an increase of 85+%, which would equal to 595,000 or more bpd OVER the maximum possible discharge rate?

Guess you've never worked around high pressure fuel lines. Flow thru the lines are regulated not only the size of the pipe but the amount of pressure applied. Also you forgot that where the lines were to join us close to an inland refinery. I'd be willing to bet was to increase the amount up to that point and then be able to increase the amount of petroleum being sent to the gulf coast to feed both the local refinery and the off shore demand
Hmmmm. Has the definition of maximum changed? Does it no longer mean as high as possible? Pretty sure that definition hasn’t changed anytime lately.

Not if the line below the first refinery is pumping less fuel then the line north of the first refinery. Do we need to draw you a picture?
So explain how a pipe line with a MAXIMUM discharge of 0.7 mbpd can do more than its maximum amount. That’s now how much it’s moving right now, that’s the maximum it was designed to carry. This should be interesting.

Not if the line below the first refinery is pumping less fuel then the line north of the first refinery. Do we need to draw you a picture?
Oh while your at your high pressure stuff, let’s discuss friction loss, you do know what that is correct?

You still haven’t answered the question. Is it because you can’t? All you have done is deflect from answering.

I haven’t even touched on any other number of issues with the system, but you guys keep on thinking it’s just as simple as a pipeline will solve all the issues while turning a blind eye to plenty of other issues. I’d love to know your thoughts on us exporting almost 300 million barrels of finished gasoline last year when we were not even meeting our own demand….

No slick. You should have done your homework better before you type. Keystone phase I. 30 inches. Phase II. 36 inches. Phase III a 36inch. No where from Canada to Texas does it drop down to 17 inches. Also the capacity of the line is 860,000 bbl and the wood river refinery has a daily capacity to run 380,000 bbl per day.. that means only 480,000 bbl per day down stream of wood river.

Facts are hedouble hockey sticks aren't they
Yes they are. I guess you don’t understand examples as well? Let’s discuss the fact that the northern pipe also goes from a refinery to a tank farm before it continues south, so how much of that usage is replaced heading to and from the tank farm, since you failed to mention that fact as well. As you said facts are a hedouble hockey sticks aren’t they. You still have failed to answer if you know what friction loss is, as well.

Your figures are wrong as a country we use closer to 20 million barrels per day, you left a lot of information out of your post to make it deliberately misleading. Also again you do under what a example is correct? Since you claim you understand friction loss (which clearly you don’t) then you’d know your whole increased pressure means more output is a fantasy, as pressure increases so does friction loss, which would actually decrease output at the end of the line. That’s fact. Doesn’t matter what the material is, what it’s flowing through, it is a understood and known physics fact.

But your discussion is moot since your premise that the 30 feeds a 17 is shown to be false. If anything the pressure down stream from the refinery will be less due to an equal or lesser flow of product
Again what do you not understand about example…. I don’t know what you don’t understand about what a example is. It isn’t rocket science to know what it is, I bet even kids in elementary school know what a example is……

What is left out
Finished motor gas 8.795
Distillate fuel oil 3.943
Hydrocarbon gas liquids (propane,butane) 3.410
Kerosene type jet fuels 1.371
Still gas .642
Asphalt & Road Oil .370
Residual fuel oil .31
Petrochemical feedstocks .289
Petroleum coke .269
Lubricants .104
Other petroleum products .211
Special napthas .042
Avaiation Gas .012
Waxes .006
Kerosene .005
Total is 19.728 million barrels per day. You still show zero knowledge of friction loss. As you said facts are hedouble hockey sticks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.