Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are indeed a divided country and it gets worse when the democrats back republican candidates that they think will be easier to beat

Ads from Democratic groups boost the Republican candidates that may be easier to beat

How long before they run a fake republican who changes parties day 1 in office to get a bigger majority

I honestly think we are going to see a major revolt at some time in the near future or some collapse that pits the right and left against each other...but this will be bad since it will not be north versus south... it will be neighbor v neighbor...

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
It will be more like the revolution

Reactions: Maine-Marine

·
Registered
42 Posts
An actual revolt is pretty unlikely (and not something to be desired - something that destabilizing would motivate China to make a push for the mainland from the Pacific) but civil unrest is almost inevitable. Your sentiment and the fact that it's common among the older generation proves it: a democratic system can't survive without an unquestioned faith in the legitimacy of its proceedings. The generations growing up through this will likely be the ones to actually do things given that the "real" economy is long dead and career paths that were once popular for their social mobility (i.e., law, medicine, etc.) now lack either that social mobility or the meritocracy that made them accessible to the underclasses. Today's children will be left with nothing other than debt: no money, no house, no family, no nation. This, coupled with a large skepticism for the democratic system they grew up in, will likely push people over the edge to action.

·
Registered
42 Posts
We don't have a democracy, its a constitutional republic. Also, if we keep the dems in their cities, it should only take 3 missed meals. Usually only takes 3 until people will go animalistic and riot.
And a constitutional republic is a form of representative democracy - your point is relevant when discussing the electoral college and why the popular vote is not the end-all-be-all, but no so much in discussions of macro trends. What's occurring on the right as a whole, but predominantly in the younger generations, is a (reasonable, given recent history) skepticism for democratic systems on the whole, including constitutional republics.

·
Registered
54 Posts
We are indeed a divided country and it gets worse when the democrats back republican candidates that they think will be easier to beat

Ads from Democratic groups boost the Republican candidates that may be easier to beat

How long before they run a fake republican who changes parties day 1 in office to get a bigger majority

I honestly think we are going to see a major revolt at some time in the near future or some collapse that pits the right and left against each other...but this will be bad since it will not be north versus south... it will be neighbor v neighbor...
If you honestly think one side is better/superior than the other when it comes to Republicans and Democrats, then you are honestly blind on politics as far as it would be useful for a discussion for something like this. Both sides are liars, cheaters, deplorable and don’t care about you, your rights, your freedom…

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you honestly think one side is better/superior than the other when it comes to Republicans and Democrats, then you are honestly blind on politics as far as it would be useful for a discussion for something like this. Both sides are liars, cheaters, deplorable and don’t care about you, your rights, your freedom…
I know that one side is pro life, better on security, better for business, better for taxes, better for prices on things I purchase, better for freedom when it comes to guns...

if you can not see the differences between the dems and the repubs.. you are the problem!!!!

seriously, if they are all the same - how do you choose to vote????

NO SIR... they may all lie and cheat.... but my cheaters are pro gun, pro life, pro business, pro security, pro military .....

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
No both sides are not equal. Sure folks do tend to lie on occasion, but the left is bound and determined to erase the constitution and divide the population into the elite (including the deep state) and the serfs (we that don't toe the party line). Think I'm wrong just look at the USSR, Cambodia, Venezuela or Cuba.

If that's ok with you then so be it. It's not for the rest of us

Reactions: Maine-Marine

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No both sides are not equal. Sure folks do tend to lie on occasion, but the left is bound and determined to erase the constitution and divide the population into the elite (including the deep state) and the serfs (we that don't toe the party line). Think I'm wrong just look at the USSR, Cambodia, Venezuela or Cuba.

it is posts like this that that piss me off when I can not hit the like button 10X...

·
Registered
54 Posts
I know that one side is pro life, better on security, better for business, better for taxes, better for prices on things I purchase, better for freedom when it comes to guns...

if you can not see the differences between the dems and the repubs.. you are the problem!!!!

seriously, if they are all the same - how do you choose to vote????

NO SIR... they may all lie and cheat.... but my cheaters are pro gun, pro life, pro business, pro security, pro military .....
FYI the last Republican in the White House passed more gun laws than the previous two democrats combined. Was famous for saying take guns first, due process second, nomination for the ATF a very saunch and outspoken anti gun person, really sounds pro gun…. Now let’s break down some of the other points. Better on security, what security? If you are talking about the border, then I see that you don’t believe that people should have the right to freely travel, believe in artificial constraints and constructs created as barriers for people to travel. News flash, we wouldn’t be in America if that sort of thing had existed when people fled the Church of England. Neither party can claim to be better for business, unless you mean of course corporate welfare (which outspends welfare for people by the way but that’s another story). Better for taxes again, both sides can’t claim that unless you mean for the very specific groups of big corporations and the top 1% of the population. Neither side also has any control over prices you pay in a store for anything, but if your referring to inflation that’s thanks to both parties again. Neither can pass a balanced budget, both spend money recklessly, not to mention their flailed trickle down economic plan. As far as pro life, that should be a personal decision, if you want he be cool, but you shouldn’t decide to trample on someone else’s decision and rights, when you do your just as bad as democrats on gun control. The fact that you admit they all do the same thing but you ignore that because of some ideal that one party is better than the other is being a hypocrite.

·
Registered
54 Posts

They are both equal in what I said. I can see that and it’s easy to see. It’s not ok for either party to do it, best way I can describe it is the democrats and republicans are different sides of the same coin.

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FYI the last Republican in the White House passed more gun laws than the previous two democrats combined. Was famous for saying take guns first, due process second, nomination for the ATF a very saunch and outspoken anti gun person, really sounds pro gun…. Now let’s break down some of the other points. Better on security, what security? If you are talking about the border, then I see that you don’t believe that people should have the right to freely travel, believe in artificial constraints and constructs created as barriers for people to travel. News flash, we wouldn’t be in America if that sort of thing had existed when people fled the Church of England. Neither party can claim to be better for business, unless you mean of course corporate welfare (which outspends welfare for people by the way but that’s another story). Better for taxes again, both sides can’t claim that unless you mean for the very specific groups of big corporations and the top 1% of the population. Neither side also has any control over prices you pay in a store for anything, but if your referring to inflation that’s thanks to both parties again. Neither can pass a balanced budget, both spend money recklessly, not to mention their flailed trickle down economic plan. As far as pro life, that should be a personal decision, if you want he be cool, but you shouldn’t decide to trample on someone else’s decision and rights, when you do your just as bad as democrats on gun control. The fact that you admit they all do the same thing but you ignore that because of some ideal that one party is better than the other is being a hypocrite.
Proverbs 26:4

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
They are both equal in what I said. I can see that and it’s easy to see. It’s not ok for either party to do it, best way I can describe it is the democrats and republicans are different sides of the same coin.
So you're okay with all the inflation, censor ship of free speech, the ballot stuffing that took place in 2020&2023 , the vaccine mandates, the locking up of political prisoners for two years without trials, and the supply shortages and the like. I guess you are one of those folks that have been pandered to and just love can't do without all the free goodies from the government

·
Registered
54 Posts
So you're okay with all the inflation, censor ship of free speech, the ballot stuffing that took place in 2020&2023 , the vaccine mandates, the locking up of political prisoners for two years without trials, and the supply shortages and the like. I guess you are one of those folks that have been pandered to and just love can't do without all the free goodies from the government
Did I say that? No, now as far as censorship, both sides do that, and unless the federal government does it, it shouldn’t matter to anyone, unless your trying to say you prefer taking rights away from private businesses owners. As far as locking people up for two years without trial, where have you been? That’s been happening for years already thanks to the justice system being overwhelmed by nonsense laws created by government as a guise of “safety”. And both parties are guilty of election fraud. I don’t have any free “goodies” from the government. I just believe that people should be free to do as they want with their land, their property, their bodies without government interference and control, something most people have seemed to stop caring about and demand they be treated like a child by the government and get permits for everything they do, from getting married to dying.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Lordy you have a real warped understanding of reality. Illegal immigration is just that against the law. We've got enough criminals we don't need to bring in any more. The major lock downs stemmed from democrat executives. The current administration is working with Big tech to silence anyone who disagrees with the government line of BS. And it's the current administration that has locked up almost five hundred political prisoners without trial.

And to say that republicans are just as bad is delusional to say the least.

Reactions: Kauboy

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
1 - 20 of 78 Posts