Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
The lady I work with made me something like that; it works well.

It is simple, but remarkably comfortable and great for concealment.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My wife likes because it still looks stylish lol. But it makes it easy to buy xmas stuff. A good website for ladies though

·
Registered
10,829 Posts
Thanks for the link. Number 1 appears to be a complicated solution in search of a problem. Not sure about #2 other than a pistol in the small of the back position can sure be uncomfortable.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Galco makes a "belly band" much like the second, but you can carry a full size weapon in it. You can also wear it if you're male and don't happen to like frilly pink whatever you call that. :)

·
Registered
10,829 Posts
We got a hold of some hideout holsters back in the early 70's which was rumored to be designed for sky marshals..though some politically insensitive folks called it a "fat boy shoulder holster." It was sorta just a wide strip of ace bandage which went around the chest with a square of Naugahyde where the gun rested between the sternum and hollow under the weak side pectorial. It worked pretty well cept the weight of the gun made it slide down over time. Sewed some shoulder straps on mine which helped with that problem a lot. Notice they now seem to be attaching the shoulder staps at the factory on the modern offerings. Shoulda got a patent on those straps..kick kick. lol. Some of these look sorta like it.
Air Marshal 3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts