Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
An article about two men who are raising a child and allowing the child to choose her own gender: (she chooses female. For now.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...daaa5b2a57f_story.html?utm_term=.af05ee7892d7

Quotes:

It made sense to Bryan. His native language, Tagalog, doesn't include gender pronouns. The word "siya" was the equivalent of "that person over there," no "he" or "she" specified.

Jeremy and Bryan found themselves explaining that some people have penises and some have vaginas, and some have neither. Sometimes, having a vagina means feeling like a girl, but not always. They used their friends and relatives' pictures to explain: Grandma is a woman; she likes to be called a she. Daddah is a man; he likes to be called a he.

And Naya, they emphasized, could choose whatever Naya wanted.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
An article about two men who are raising a child and allowing the child to choose her own gender: (she chooses female. For now.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...daaa5b2a57f_story.html?utm_term=.af05ee7892d7

Quotes:

It made sense to Bryan. His native language, Tagalog, doesn't include gender pronouns. The word "siya" was the equivalent of "that person over there," no "he" or "she" specified.

Jeremy and Bryan found themselves explaining that some people have penises and some have vaginas, and some have neither. Sometimes, having a vagina means feeling like a girl, but not always. They used their friends and relatives' pictures to explain: Grandma is a woman; she likes to be called a she. Daddah is a man; he likes to be called a he.

What does this have to do with prepping? I'm going to guess that most of us don't care about a confused little kids sexuality.

It will figure it out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
I'm not going to pay a dollar to continue reading the article. Simple as that. Because of that, I have to make assumptions. As it has already been pointed out the the WaPo wants money or ads, I'll play through.

I'll assume the two men are homosexuals. The little girl is already going to have problems. It's a shame, but that is where our sick society is today.

Right is wrong, up is down.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
Pick whatever gender you want.
It was a fictional thing when it was dreamed up, and it still is.

I will identify people based on their sex, not their gender. If they get pissy, they can take it up with God, or their DNA. Whichever.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I want off this planet! It kinda made sense to me at 10 years old I grew up in a Mayberry like town no locked doors and we all knew each other!
Mayberry quickly went away and now this...?? This is the second time in a month I'm at a loss for words and that doesn't happen I guess
I'm very close to being done! Wow!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mayberry was all white.

There was one Black character in one episode as the school coach.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Mayberry was all white.

There was one Black character in one episode as the school coach.
What does color have to do with anything? Are you suggesting only White people understand morality? Your assertion is digusting.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Close my Mayberry was 99% white but I never thought about that and i roomed with a black guy first year in college and
didn't think about that he was a really cool guy! I'm more relating to what is hard for me to wrap my head around and things that never
happened in Mayberry and that is all this gender stuff? I'm a guy, my wife is a girl, my daughter is a girl, easy for me so far but travel
outside those boundaries that have been in place I don't understand and I don't have to like it! Saying that I mean no harm to anyone
go do what you want , live like you want but at the end of the day I come home and close the door Mayberry still exists in my house
I hug my wife (a girl) a hug my daughter (also a girl) and we all live peaceably !

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
They will raise one screwed up person in the end.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
There was a news story about a guy who "identified as a woman", so he had his pecker cut off.......

Still confused after the fact, He/It couldn't understand why insurance wouldn't pay to sew a new one on.........

·
Registered
21,094 Posts

Quotes:

Two **** who are mentally abusing a child. Disgusting.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
The word "siya" was the equivalent of "that person over there,"
Referring to the child you are raising as "that person over there"... What could possibly go wrong?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't let them push their agendas on others, especially children.
Unless, you know, they happen to be the child's parents. Then their child-raising goals and methods are up to them as long as they are within the law.

·
Registered
12,471 Posts
When SHTF this sort of thing will result in some severe consequences as there will be no government arbitrator to allow or encourage this sort of thing.

·
Registered
11,805 Posts
This is why I prepare, we arn't going to like what we see at the bottom of the rabbit hole.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts