Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight my wife and I celebrated our 14 year anniversary together. At the restaurant, the Buckhorn in Pinos Altos, were Billy the Kid liked to sling drinks back we met three other couples celebrating their wedding anniversaries. We got together and the conversation was where you were when the attacks on 9/11 happened? One of the couples was celebrating their 43 wedding anniversary another 30 something and 21 years. We all couldn’t remember what we did for our anniversaries, but we sure remembered where we were when the attacks started and what we did. All the men in the group were vets including myself. We toasted our fortune and gave another toast to the Harley riders who rode into Washington D.C. today and showed the Muslims who is boss.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Congrats on your Anniversary. Congatulations to you and the other three couples for not letting a heinous act of cowardice have a hold on your special day as well.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Congratulations on anniversary!

Reactions: Meangreen

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone for your warm wishes and we are in it for the long haul and love each other more everyday. I can't think of a better prepper partner than my wife. She is a RN that loves bow hunting and shooting. She is a beautiful blonde that bought me a chopper for our anniversary! I can't say enough good things.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Super Moderator
9,645 Posts
Congrats!!

We are about to hit 25yrs. The amazing part is we still like each other and enjoy each others company.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts