Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm not new to the forum but just recently finally registered.

I've had friends/family ask me about putting together a good 72-hour bug out bag and I've been tinkering with my own for a long time. I've put together what I believe is a good bag and decided to make it available to others at complete bug out bag, disaster preparedness, 72 hour kit

This isn't necessarily a profit making enterprise (I'd just like to cover the hosting/website fees). I wanted to put together a reasonably priced bag for folks that don't want to spend the time/effort in testing all the different components. I've spent a lot of time with all this equipment in the Colorado backcountry and feel comfortable vouching for it's suitability to survive for 72 hours.

If anyone knows someone that would like a bug out/emergency bag, please direct them to [complete bug out bag, disaster preparedness, 72 hour kit and I'll make sure to take care of them. I plan to lower the price to just cover the cost of the items once I've covered the hosting fees - so the more I sell the more quickly I can lower the price.

Best,
complete bug out bag, disaster preparedness, 72 hour kit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was also interested if anyone has any feedback on the site that I put together and on the bag? Below is a link:

72houremergencybags.com

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts