Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
" The Max " AX 7 in 1 Mulitpurpose Axe Kit Military Version Survival | eBay

This is the Military Grade version of "The Max" 7 in 1 multipurpose tool kit. Great for Camping, Emergency Road Assistance, and Survival.

Max Ax includes: Shovel, rake, hoe, pick, broad pick, and mattock
Quick assembly and disassembly

This version is actually used in the military and comes included in most MRAPs (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles). This is an actual review from a veteran

"I have this tool in my BII for my military vehicle and it is the #1 used item in my 5 years wearing a uniform. It has handled massive position improvement including 18inch diameter trees and has dug 30 foot trenches. The axe and all of it tools and can handle anything you want to throw at them and come back asking for more. I have split open locks, busted in doors, and dug out 20 ton vehicles stuck in mud. This tool is a must for anyway planning on spending more than 8 hours in the woods with an off-road vehicle."

This ax kit normally runs $300.00 Brand New!

v Video Demonstration v

https://player.vimeo.com/video/31497757

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$210 bucks after shipping! Neat tool but I'll pass. Too expensive for what it is. Would you take 100 shipped?
I've lowered the price to $150. That's as low as I can go. It's a quality tool made from US steel, made here in the US. It's not a cheap china made product. The $40 shipping is a must. I've underestimated shipping countless times, and have gotten burned by it. I've measured the box, and weighed it and it would cost $40 to ship. So for it to be $100 shipped, I'd have to sell it for $60. There's no way I'd ever do that. It's worth way more. $150 is a steal for the quality of the tool.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,485 Posts
Please... just leave.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Happy to say you have been put on my "IGNORE LIST",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, GET HE HINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Am I missing something. What's these guy's problem? Really I don't get it. I post in the selling section. And I got people being rude for no damn reason. I didn't offend anyone....... What the hell is the deal!!??

Edit: Is it because I posted that "veteran's review"? I didn't write that. That's an actual review I copy and pasted from amazon. I included it to let people know that this REALLY is used in the military. Some companies say things like "Military Grade, or Military Used" as a selling point, to sell their cheap garbage. This is not the case. I work for a company that builds MRAPs, and these are the axe kits we include in them. I'm stating that they're military issued because these are very high quality axe kits.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You have them on fleabay without an end time, why not just wait, they eventually will sell.
So people are writing me off because they're on ebay!? What other way could I sell them? I've used ebay to sell things for years. Also, I've had it on ebay for 2 months now, I just want to get rid of them now that's why I tried advertising here and lowered the price a bit. I originally had em at $200.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Am I missing something. What's these guy's problem? Really I don't get it. I post in the selling section. And I got people being rude for no damn reason. I didn't offend anyone....... What the hell is the deal!!??
THE PROBLEM is, you neglected to follow the rules, which for one requires an intro post. we all take offense to those who drop in only to hustle some product.
Most don't like sales only oriented people with no interest in our core beliefs.
It does not matter how varied our details are from each others, we don't care for outside hustlers.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
So people are writing me off because they're on ebay!? What other way could I sell them? I've used ebay to sell things for years. Also, I've had it on ebay for 2 months now, I just want to get rid of them now that's why I tried advertising here and lowered the price a bit. I originally had em at $200.
No, read my last post.
I use ebay all the time and have over a 700 feedback. Best place for you to move them, it will not happen here, JMHO.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THE PROBLEM is, you neglected to follow the rules, which for one requires an intro post. we all take offense to those who drop in only to hustle some product.
Most don't like sales only oriented people with no interest in our core beliefs.
It does not matter how varied our details are from each others, we don't care for outside hustlers.
I'm sorry, but i didn't see any sticky post in the classified section stating rules or format. I don't know what you mean by intro post. I'm not just selling things, that wasn't my only reason for joining. I've been building my own BOB and cache. I joined to learn more things and join a prepper community.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,485 Posts
Ok..... why?

I'm trying to sell 2 axe kits I have. What the hells your problem
Did you stop to consider this from anyone else's perspective but your own, champ?
Did you pause, at ANY point, and think "How will these strangers perceive a stranger who shows up on their site offering NOTHING of substance to the community, but only trying to offload some merch?"
Did ya?
At all?

My problem... my problem...
I'll tell you what the hell my problem is.
Huckster sales bitches who think they can pass off their overpriced crap on people because they've categorized them under some umbrella of gullibility thanks to ignorant media characterizations.
Kindly follow site rules, post an introduction, do ANYTHING to show us you're not just here for our hard earned money, and MAYBE we can overlook this bullshit of a first impression.

Did that clear it up?

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
I've been building my own BOB and cache. I joined to learn more things and join a prepper community.
THIS (above) is what should have been posted first in the introduce yourself slot.

Far to many come here just to hustle, everyone is ready to jump down their throat.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did you stop to consider this from anyone else's perspective but your own, champ?
Did you pause, at ANY point, and think "How will these strangers perceive a stranger who shows up on their site offering NOTHING of substance to the community, but only trying to offload some merch?"
Did ya?
At all?

My problem... my problem...
I'll tell you what the hell my problem is.
Huckster sales bithces who think they can pass off their overpriced crap on people because they've categorized them under some umbrella of gullibility thanks to ignorant media characterizations.
Kindly follow site rules, post an introduction, do ANYTHING to show us you're not just here for our hard earned money, and MAYBE we can overlook this bullshit of a first impression.

Did that clear it up?
I did think of someone else's perspective. I have 2 axe kits that I don't want. I went to a forum of like minded people (I'm a beginner prepper) that I thought might want to buy them, so I posted in the correct category. I read the general rules post and it didn't say anything about an introduction post. I joined the forum to sell items I thought people in this forum might want to buy, and joined to learn new things and get information. But when you have people acting completely rude to someone for no reason, I get a 1st impression form you guys. And it isn't a good one. 2 people were completely rude and acting offensive for no perceived reason to a newcomer. Like I said, I read the general rules post and it said nothing about an introduction. I'm second guessing about joining this community because of the hostility you show to new people.

*side note: these aren't overpriced crap. Like I said, US steel, Made in USA, by US workers. Not going to sell high quality items for cheap china prices

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
THIS (above) is what should have been posted first in the introduce yourself slot.

Far to many come here just to hustle, everyone is ready to jump down their throat.
See, I didn't know that. That wasn't in the rules post. I posted the ad 1st because I really want to get rid of these. They've been sitting around for 6 months here, and 2 and a half months on ebay. So just wanted to get the ad out there as soon as possible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm new here as well, been a member for awhile, but just enjoy reading posts about prepping. I've been prepping for 3 years now. I'm in college, so my funding isn't all that wonderful, but I enjoy buying what I can. This guy is simply popping by and selling, it isn't right and I don't agree with it, but there is no need to bash him. Prepping is about supplies, absolutely, but as fellow preppers we need to encourage each other to be prepared. Maybe this is his base starting point to get to know people. Encourage him, don't bash him. You never know what the future holds, so be prepared. We aren't "ruthless" preppers, we are FELLOW preppers. I do suggest you do lay off the selling a bit, and get to know some people first. Looks like a good product, but you have to understand the true meaning of this forum.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts