Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saturday, February 16th, 2013 in Central City, Muhlenberg county, Ky. from 12:00pm to 2:00pm there is a 2nd amendment rally. Three local guys started talking and decided to put this on. Don't know how big it will be, but people from Senator Rand Paul's office, Rep. Whitfield's office and a rep from the NRA are to be there. Several speakers are lined up and it is suppose to be about 2 hours long. County Sheriff Curtis McGehee will also be present. Curtis is a good man and will give a brief prayer to start the rally. It is to educate people about the 2nd Amendment, that it is NOT about hunting, but is about the people having arms to protect themselves from the government! I plan to attend and hope we have a great turnout and all goes well. Weapons are allowed according to one of the organizers.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Someone should make a plaque or booklets that not only states the 2nd amendment but also the quotes from the federalist papers that has the actual quotes of the framers of the Constitution and they state exactly what it means without a doubt. Funny how they are never mentioned.
Bear Arms

·
Registered
855 Posts
There was one in New York yesterday also. We had a decent turn out but I would have like to see more people, roughly 1500-200 people showed up even though the local paper says only 600 (they must have taken their count before the buses rolled in). We've got another on the 28th. I wish you guys luck with yours and encourage everyone to try to attend at least one rally, believe me I know how hard it is to make the time but it is more important now than it ever has been.

Here's a couple of pics:

-Infidel

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a quick update, I went but left after an hour of the same old same old. Hunting to preserve the 2nd amendment, shoot sports and contact your local rep. It makes me wonder if they know what the 2nd amendment says and what it's for. If your congress rep doesn't know and defend it by now they never will. To me it was an attempt at feel good BS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts