Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

61 - 80 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Try reading my post you quoted .....I think you’re on dope.

A google Dr. I said......You know, someone who reads online and then starts making medical decisions based off an article they read.

Or starts comparing articles and deciding it must be a conspiracy because there’s conflicting info.

My kids are just now learning to read.....So no, they’re not Dr.s

Again, why search for info when you can just consult your Dr.

You can’t even tell me what info you’re looking for...🤣
"I have one that actually went to school to be a Dr. I could just get the facts from him, right ?"

You have one.. what? If not an offspring, then I assume you own someone?

You can't, from the topic, figure out what you should be searching? Yep. Something is slowing you down. I don't know what it is, but I'd bet it has a pharmaceutical word attached to it.

Whatever "information" is in your face is a lie.

·
Registered
449 Posts
:ROFLMAO: Youse a funny mofo.

And you mean the info on the back of comics is inaccurate? Good thing I can't read. I only look at the pictures.
I enjoyed the discussion, I hope you guys did as well.

Hey, you guys have a great night/morning.

I have some appointments in the morning, I need some sleep. 👍

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
Again, what info do you expect to find about a vaccine they just rolled out a couple months ago ? Is there risk ? Well sure 🤣.
That is somewhat the point, isn't it?
Historically, vaccines take far more time to develop, and we don't have a long-term perspective on how any of these will affect us.
Yet people are lining up to get them.
Your doctor can only know what has been made available to the world, same as you. The only difference is, he/she is trained in how to understand it, and how it might affect you personally.
That's not to say it's unintelligible to someone who isn't a doctor, but puts in the effort to understand it, and references multiple professional sources.

I heard a few doctors interviewed on the subject of the COVID vaccines, and the results are mixed.
Some consider the vaccine risks to be low, and encourage everybody in the high-risk categories to get vaccinated.
Some suggest that there could be long term effects for younger folks getting these vaccines while they are still developing.
Still some believe the long-term effects could be dire for anyone at or below child-bearing age.

With so many potentials, it's really up to the individual to decide. Sure, consult your doctor about possible reactions... but you need all of the information you can get before you decide to get the shot or not.
Your doctor doesn't have to live with the effects of you getting it. You do.

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
That is somewhat the point, isn't it?
Historically, vaccines take far more time to develop, and we don't have a long-term perspective on how any of these will affect us.
Yet people are lining up to get them.
Not somewhat, that is the point. For decades they have unsuccessfully tried mRNA vaccines and failed. Yet, all of a sudden, they are the best. Many news sights and doctors I've read supporting this sort of fail to mention that these "vaccines" are barely tested and still not approved by the FDA.

And since some claim to research everything. Try something simple like looking up the actual definition of vaccine.

And I get the point that numbers don't matter. What really matters is the narrative. And since numbers don't really matter, why bother with an accountant? Why not just fill forms with numbers you happen to like?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Not somewhat, that is the point. For decades they have unsuccessfully tried mRNA vaccines and failed. Yet, all of a sudden, they are the best. Many news sights and doctors I've read supporting this sort of fail to mention that these "vaccines" are barely tested and still not approved by the FDA.

And since some claim to research everything. Try something simple like looking up the actual definition of vaccine.

And I get the point that numbers don't matter. What really matters is the narrative. And since numbers don't really matter, why bother with an accountant? Why not just fill forms with numbers you happen to like?
No ones making you take it 👍

It’s not that I don’t agree with you, we just agree for different reasons.

I’m not taking it 👍

·
Registered
449 Posts
For what it’s worth the US military has been working in vaccines for years and have all types of vaccines ready to deliver. A computer most likely develops the formula then a scientist tweaks it here and there.

The better computers get the faster you’ll get a vaccine formulated.

That’s just my opinion,I can’t back that up with facts, other than the military has been working on vaccines, that part is fact.

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
Websters actually changed their online dictionary to now include the mRNA version.
🤪
Dictionary . com still has the correct definition.
vaccine
[ vak-seen or, especially British, vak-seen, -sin ]
noun
1. any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production.

2. the virus of cowpox, used in vaccination, obtained from pox vesicles of a cow or person.

3. a software program that helps to protect against computer viruses, as by detecting them and warning the user.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
For what it’s worth the US military has been working in vaccines for years and have all types of vaccines ready to deliver. A computer most likely develops the formula then a scientist tweaks it here and there.

The better computers get the faster you’ll get a vaccine formulated.

That’s just my opinion,I can’t back that up with facts, other than the military has been working on vaccines, that part is fact.
So... what does that mean?

The military has been working on vaccines, you say. Yes, we are aware of Ft. Detrick. That doesn't mean they are working for the good of mankind. The military uses commercial vaccines, as a matter of fact.

The better (You mean faster) the computers the faster we get vaccines? Actually, no. A computer can only compute what it is fed, and it is fed what people know. Also, there is that assumption that those who feed the information into the computers have nothing but good intentions. I have problems assuming that. As a big-pharm research doc told me many years ago, follow the vaccine programs through Africa and look at the deaths that follow.

A crisis is manufactured. At "warp speed," the solution is presented. Doubt both.

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
It was many, many years before I found a doctor I trusted.
I still haven't found one yet. I asked my PCP a question, he flubbed the answer bad.
What is good about him is that he lets me define what meds
I can take and always gives me a script for them.
The only one I really trust, and that trust in itself is limited, is my brother.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Why do I need to become a google doctor ?

I have one that actually went to school to be a Dr. I could just get the facts from him, right ?
Because the medical system has become corrupt, these "facts" you talk about are all debatable. Would a dr. tell you there is mRNA in a vax, and would they tell you what that did to long term health? No. It's unfortunately become an individuals responsibility to do their own health research about some of these things.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Because the medical system has become corrupt, these "facts" you talk about are all debatable. Would a dr. tell you there is mRNA in a vax, and would they tell you what that did to long term health? No. It's unfortunately become an individuals responsibility to do their own health research about some of these things.
Where do you do your research ?

What lab and control group are you using ?

Oh, you don’t have one.

Oh so you’re using the internet, the most reliable source of info in the world.......

But the medical system has become corrupt but the internet hasn’t.

Gotcha.👍

·
Registered
449 Posts
I don't listen to the doctor about my health care (basic issues like nutrition etc I listen too).... he wants me to get a thousand and one needles for me and the kids, promoting heroine that one. 😂
So you don’t listen to your Doctor about your healthcare.

How’s that working out ? 🤣

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
Where do you do your research ?
So the only effective way to find information is to put together your own research team?

Did you use one team per big pharma or did each big pharma lab allow you to embed your team there?

What lab and control group are you using ?

Oh, you don’t have one.
Kindly pass on what your team had discovered and how they came to that discovery.

Oh so you’re using the internet, the most reliable source of info in the world.......

But the medical system has become corrupt but the internet hasn’t.

Gotcha.👍
So your saying you can't believe what the medical system, including the CDC publishes on the internet. So either they are sending you these reports directly or you have Fauci on speed dial.

61 - 80 of 139 Posts