Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 60 of 139 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
That’s much different than a cover up.
But a cover up can also cover the fact that there is little reporting on it. Sometimes inconvenient truths tend to get buried in the mire. Sort of like the guy who was killed in a motorcycle accident but was report as a covid death. Or the guy who got shot in the back of the head was a covid death. I didn't know covid could infect lead also. Learn something new every day.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I’ve said this before that some people will latch onto one media report like it’s scripture but in the same breath tell you not to believe the media.,

In the end it’s useless coffee table talk.

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
I don’t usually. I make a decision based off a discussion with my Dr. I don’t listen to the media about my healthcare.
My Dr and I talked about it last week. She and her family have taken it and she knows I won't, at least for the time being. She didn't pressure me like I've heard other people say about their Dr's.

·
Registered
449 Posts
My Dr and I talked about it last week. She and her family have taken it and she knows I won't, at least for the time being. She didn't pressure me like I've heard other people say about their Dr's.
They shouldn’t pressure you, they should advise you of the facts and then their opinion of what the facts mean to YOU as an individual.

·
Registered
10,634 Posts
I got my second dose of Moderna today.
Why did I get the vaccine?
The 5th Infantry Division annual reunion later this year is behind the Iron Curtain - Providence, Rhode Island.
Anyone from a list of states that RI officials proclaim to be covid hot beds needs to have proof of being vaccinated prior to June 2021. Florida is on the list.
I don't know how or if they'll check, but remember, Florida set up road blocks on I-95 targeting New York and New Jersey cars, and on I-10 targeting Lousiana citizens.

I faced death, for real, with my buddies. I only get to see them once a year for 4 days. If I need a couple of shots to be able to see them this year, so be it.
The Warden and I had Moderna 2 yesterday. I can feel my DNA being rearranged.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Not really. The facts are out there but they are made hard to find.
"They" feel the need to put the truth out there. It won't be easy to find but it is there. That's there display of arrogance.
I need you to define “ they “ and I also would like to know what “ facts “ you had a hard time finding.

That’s about the most general statement a person could have made.

“ They feel the need to put the truth out there......But it won’t be easy to find. “
Denton 2021

yah, ok......sounds legit to me..😐🤷‍♂️🤣

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I need you to define “ they “ and I also would like to know what “ facts “ you had a hard time finding.
You need to do your own research. I'm out of the business of pulling up links for lazy people. Either you want to learn or you do not. If you do, you'll do your own digging.

·
Registered
449 Posts
You need to do your own research. I'm out of the business of pulling up links for lazy people. Either you want to learn or you do not. If you do, you'll do your own digging.
Why do I need to become a google doctor ?

I have one that actually went to school to be a Dr. I could just get the facts from him, right ?

I guess some people think they’re in control if they find an answer they agree with online.

Info changes as more people take the shots. It’s a brand new vaccine, how much do you think they know ?

There is risk,no one has ever said it wasn’t that I’m aware of.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Why do I need to become a google doctor ?

I have one that actually went to school to be a Dr. I could just get the facts from him, right ?
I thought you didn't do drugs. This post makes little to no sense.

Did I suggest that you should become a "Goggle Doctor," whatever that is?
Was this your way of telling us you have a son that is a doctor?

I said, very clearly, that if you want to learn, dig in. Clearly, you have time on your hands. Dig in.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I thought you didn't do drugs. This post makes little to no sense.

Did I suggest that you should become a "Goggle Doctor," whatever that is?
Was this your way of telling us you have a son that is a doctor?

I said, very clearly, that if you want to learn, dig in. Clearly, you have time on your hands. Dig in.
Try reading my post you quoted .....I think you’re on dope.

A google Dr. I said......You know, someone who reads online and then starts making medical decisions based off an article they read.

Or starts comparing articles and deciding it must be a conspiracy because there’s conflicting info.

My kids are just now learning to read.....So no, they’re not Dr.s

Again, why search for info when you can just consult your Dr.

You can’t even tell me what info you’re looking for...🤣

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
We know that different doctors emphasize different facts concerning the same medical topic.
That being the case, isn't it still the patient's responsibility to learn what they can, independent from their personal doctor's view?
Or just trust the doctor they chose as a GP, potentially 5 or 10 years ago?

·
Registered
449 Posts
We know that different doctors emphasize different facts concerning the same medical topic.
That being the case, isn't it still the patient's responsibility to learn what they can, independent from their personal doctor's view?
Or just trust the doctor they chose as a GP, potentially 5 or 10 years ago?
I trust my doctor and there’s always a second opinion.

Sure, do your research. That’s fine, then consult your Dr. Usually that’s a person you trust to give you good medical advice.

Again, what info do you expect to find about a vaccine they just rolled out a couple months ago ? Is there risk ? Well sure 🤣.

Do you need google to tell you that ?

·
Registered
449 Posts
It was many, many years before I found a doctor I trusted.
How many years does it take you to trust what you read on the internet ?

Its like doing research in the back of a comic book then complaining about inaccurate details.

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
How many years does it take you to trust what you read on the internet ?

Its like doing research on the back of a comic book then complaining about inaccurate details.
:ROFLMAO: Youse a funny mofo.

And you mean the info on the back of comics is inaccurate? Good thing I can't read. I only look at the pictures.

41 - 60 of 139 Posts