Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
The local news and radio stations are pushing the vaccine night and day. Can't turn the radio on without hearing an advertisement for getting stabbed and how important it is for public safety, "Do your part".
Remember in 1984, the TV was on all the time day and night with propaganda, that is what this non stop covid hype reminds me of. Course now that the main stream media doesn't have Trump to bash non-stop they have to talk about something. We have the radio on in the mornings to listen to certain talk shows we like and even on them its covid this and covid that and vaccination. Stop already, I heard you first 10,000 times.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I'm with RPD and his line of logic for taking the shot. His reasoning is the guys he served with 50 years ago . . . my reasoning is the folks I'm serving with right now at my church.
With the exception of one "early 30's" and another "late 40's" . . . my congregation is pretty much social security . . . with another few exceptions.
Many have health concerns.
My wife got wind of 300 "first come . . . first served" Johnson & Johnson shots available . . . we decided to take the chance. Our only adventure afterwards was she slept about all that afternoon . . . nothing else.
Plus . . . and I know some will want to give me some flak for this . . . but after having eaten and drunken more times than I could possibly remember in Olongapo . . . Saigon . . . Cantho . . . SaDec . . . NhaBe . . . Long Xuyen . . . and San Diego . . . and Tihuana . . . I kinda think I'm pretty close to having received some kind of natural immunity.
I saw my buddies puke and squirt for days after eating at the same table as me . . . and I just wandered along on my merry way.
May God bless,
Dwight

·
Administrator
14,850 Posts
Dwight, with all the shots they gave us prior to Nam and then to come home again, the Coronavirus takes one look and runs.
Plague, typhus, cholera, dengue fever, typhoid, and more that I’ve forgotten, plus drinking Agent Orange, we’ve got so much stuff floating around we are probably good.
All the malaria pills they gave us, too.

Reactions: dwight55

·
Registered
449 Posts
Dwight, with all the shots they gave us prior to Nam and then to come home again, the Coronavirus takes one look and runs.
Plague, typhus, cholera, dengue fever, typhoid, and more that I’ve forgotten, plus drinking Agent Orange, we’ve got so much stuff floating around we are probably good.
All the malaria pills they gave us, too.
I’m sure some veterans of the Vietnam war have died from COVID-19, probably that you served with, maybe not.

It’s the most at risk age group.

·
Super Moderator
6,490 Posts
I got my second dose of Moderna today.
Why did I get the vaccine?
The 5th Infantry Division annual reunion later this year is behind the Iron Curtain - Providence, Rhode Island.
Anyone from a list of states that RI officials proclaim to be covid hot beds needs to have proof of being vaccinated prior to June 2021. Florida is on the list.
I don't know how or if they'll check, but remember, Florida set up road blocks on I-95 targeting New York and New Jersey cars, and on I-10 targeting Lousiana citizens.

I faced death, for real, with my buddies. I only get to see them once a year for 4 days. If I need a couple of shots to be able to see them this year, so be it.
Have a great time!

·
Administrator
14,850 Posts
I’m sure some veterans of the Vietnam war have died from COVID-19, probably that you served with, maybe not.

It’s the most at risk age group.

Son, I’ve already survived crap that would curl your hair, both in the service and after.
I refuse to get worried about stuff that is beyond my control.
God knows when and how I will die.
I do not live in fear.

·
Administrator
14,850 Posts
Have a great time!
Older daughter is going along, I want her to meet the guys.
Then we are going to Maine for a few days, all my ancestors are from there, from my parents back to well before the Revolution.
I’ll post plenty of photos on my Facebook page.

Reactions: Annie and inceptor

·
Registered
449 Posts
Son, I’ve already survived crap that would curl your hair, both in the service and after.
I refuse to get worried about stuff that is beyond my control.
God knows when and how I will die.
I do not live in fear.
Have you ever had cancer ? I agree, no need to fear death.

Friend of mine justhad quadruple bypass heart surgery. We didn’t think hices going to make it. Apache mechanic.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have had cancer, God didn't want me then. I don't know know when it will be but I am not going to live in fear and isolation for whatever time I have left which I expect to be years barring a car crash the way the idiots in this town drive.
“The clock of life is wound but once,
And no man has the power
To tell just when the hands will stop
At late or early hour.

To lose one's wealth is sad indeed,
To lose one's health is more,
To lose one's soul is such a loss
That no man can restore.

The present only is our own,
So live, love, toil with a will,
Place no faith in "Tomorrow,"
For the Clock may then be still.”

― Robert H. Smith

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
Great. You took the jab, as you've said in the past. How about that. This kid took the jab and paid for it with her life.
Yes, you and your buddies went to Vietnam and y'all survived, unlike this kid. See the difference?
You and your buddies and people who I know and are my mentors came back. Others didn't. She didn't.
I'm sorry; where were we?
I am waiting for the J&J shot, right now no spaces available.
I was given anti malarial pills when in Florida for the invasion of Cuba.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
SOCOM42 SAID . . . I am waiting for the J&J shot, right now no spaces available.
I was given anti malarial pills when in Florida for the invasion of Cuba.

There were a bunch of shots we all got that were not worth their weight in mosquito wings.

In 'Nam . . . there was a plague shot that we got . . . found out later it was good for 10 to 15 days . . . no more.

If malaria pills sit out . . . they go bad . . . ours were there at the chow line . . . grab em if ya want em . . . they just poured in more when the can got low.

I will recommend the J&J only because it is only one . . . and my wife and I both got it . . . no serious adverse effects so far.

Best wishes,
Dwight

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
I read that blood clotting is something to watch for after getting the vaccine.

Hubs got the shot. He didn't catch covid from me.
If you are worried about clotting, take a 5 grain or 325 Mg. tablet of aspirin every day for a week or two.
Take it before getting the shot and do the same with the follow up shot.
That dramatically extends the clotting and drives up the clot time in a lab test.
People that are on rat poison should not take the Maderna shot, wait for the J&J shot.
Those with deep vein thrombosis also should wait for the J&J shot.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Its sad. It's really sad. No matter who, such a young life ended because the truth of the vaccine is covered up. And people don't trust themselves to research anymore, even if they did its so hard to find anything truthful with all the censorship.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Its sad. It's really sad. No matter who, such a young life ended because the truth of the vaccine is covered up. And people don't trust themselves to research anymore, even if they did its so hard to find anything truthful with all the censorship.
Isn’t it disclosed that bad reactions and even death is possible ? I thought it was.

What’s being covered up ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Isn’t it disclosed that bad reactions and even death is possible ? I thought it was.

What’s being covered up ?
mRNA. The life altering effects.
No one reads small print. Media has brainwashed everyone with the assistance of the school systems. If it isn't on CNN it isn't absorbed. Pretty sure most vaccines have that warning. Sheeple just too dumb to read I guess.

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
It's out there but you really have to look for it or know where to look. What she said is most people won't do their own research. I have found that to be true. They prefer to get the real information from Facebook and CNN.

·
Registered
449 Posts
It's out there but you really have to look for it or know where to look. What she said is most people won't do their own research. I have found that to be true. They prefer to get the real information from Facebook and CNN.
That’s much different than a cover up.

21 - 40 of 139 Posts