Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The vaccine is killing me today. My arm hurts, beyond exhausted, headache, stomach cramps and earaches."
Facebook 'corrects' woman's complaint vaccine 'is killing me,' then she dies (wnd.com)

The girl died. She is freaking dead.

Facebook, citing the World Health Organization, added a disclaimer to a post by Penrose, "COVID-19 vaccines go through many tests for safety and effectiveness before they're approved."

FakeBook. It feels it has to correct anything anyone says. I thought that is what we do to ourselves. That's what we do, here. Cricket doesn't add disclaimers.

On another note, why in the world did the 25-year-old girl take the jab?

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
If all these owners of these social media platforms were to meet untimely demises, I would not be bothered.

·
Administrator
14,858 Posts
I got my second dose of Moderna today.
Why did I get the vaccine?
The 5th Infantry Division annual reunion later this year is behind the Iron Curtain - Providence, Rhode Island.
Anyone from a list of states that RI officials proclaim to be covid hot beds needs to have proof of being vaccinated prior to June 2021. Florida is on the list.
I don't know how or if they'll check, but remember, Florida set up road blocks on I-95 targeting New York and New Jersey cars, and on I-10 targeting Lousiana citizens.

I faced death, for real, with my buddies. I only get to see them once a year for 4 days. If I need a couple of shots to be able to see them this year, so be it.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got my second dose of Moderna today.
Why did I get the vaccine?
The 5th Infantry Division annual reunion later this year is behind the Iron Curtain - Providence, Rhode Island.
Anyone from a list of states that RI officials proclaim to be covid hot beds needs to have proof of being vaccinated prior to June 2021. Florida is on the list.
I don't know how or if they'll check, but remember, Florida set up road blocks on I-95 targeting New York and New Jersey cars, and on I-10 targeting Lousiana citizens.

I faced death, for real, with my buddies. I only get to see them once a year for 4 days. If I need a couple of shots to be able to see them this year, so be it.
Great. You took the jab, as you've said in the past. How about that. This kid took the jab and paid for it with her life.
Yes, you and your buddies went to Vietnam and y'all survived, unlike this kid. See the difference?
You and your buddies and people who I know and are my mentors came back. Others didn't. She didn't.
I'm sorry; where were we?

·
Super Moderator
9,202 Posts
I understand why. In reality, though most people don't think about it, we face the possibility of death daily. Nam was a place though where it was in your face every second of every minute.

You did what you felt was right for you. I respect that and you won't get any grief from me.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
On another note, why in the world did the 25-year-old girl take the jab?
Polls show that her generation is overwhelmingly convinced that they cannot return to normal life.
They believe lockdowns are necessary. They believe vaccines are necessary. They believe government mandates concerning business restrictions, masking, and social distancing are necessary.
I listened to a podcast with a few 20-30 year olds, and they were seriously concerned about people "risking their lives to go to Chili's". (the restaurant) Literally believing that people are risking death from a virus to go out to eat.
Never mind the fact that you are far more likely to die in a car crash any day of the week on your way to the same place... no, it's the COVID that's gonna get ya.
The indoctrination worked. They are full-blown convinced they need a vaccine to return to any sense of normalcy. They will line up to get the needle as soon as they can.
It's not even a "if I have to, I guess I will" point of view. It's an urgency to prevent impending death as far as they are concerned.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Somethings coming whether it's a super variant or another virus all together. It's coming. Hide and watch.
I’m in the community everyday, no hiding for me. I’d probably be dead by now if I was going to die from the current strains. I believe I had it for a couple weeks last may. Felt tired, little winded after a workouts fir 2-3 weeks. Felt really bad for a couple days.

New variants might be harsher 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I understand why. In reality, though most people don't think about it, we face the possibility of death daily. Nam was a place though where it was in your face every second of every minute.

You did what you felt was right for you. I respect that and you won't get any grief from me.
Maybe, but this simply breaks my heart. Did you click on the link and see her sweet smile? The world won't see that smile, again.
Why did this little girl, who had a 99% chance of surviving this almost common cold, decide to take the death jab?

Effing Fauci can go and rot.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Polls show that her generation is overwhelmingly convinced that they cannot return to normal life.
They believe lockdowns are necessary. They believe vaccines are necessary. They believe government mandates concerning business restrictions, masking, and social distancing are necessary.
I listened to a podcast with a few 20-30 year olds, and they were seriously concerned about people "risking their lives to go to Chili's". (the restaurant) Literally believing that people are risking death from a virus to go out to eat.
Never mind the fact that you are far more likely to die in a car crash any day of the week on your way to the same place... no, it's the COVID that's gonna get ya.
The indoctrination worked. They are full-blown convinced they need a vaccine to return to any sense of normalcy. They will line up to get the needle as soon as they can.
It's not even a "if I have to, I guess I will" point of view. It's an urgency to prevent impending death as far as they are concerned.
So, this is where this nation is, now? A nation of compliant people? If that be the case, she isn't the only one who died.

·
Super Moderator
9,202 Posts
Maybe, but this simply breaks my heart. Did you click on the link and see her sweet smile? The world won't see that smile, again.
Why did this little girl, who had a 99% chance of surviving this almost common cold, decide to take the death jab?
@Denton The sad part of life is the everyone dies at some point. I know of a number of people that didn't survive into their 30's. Back in the day, my best friend died at 32.

You've recently arrived at the old fart stage. Look around, how many people to you see your age and older. Life happens. The older one gets, the fewer of that generation are around.

What will be a tragedy is the prediction we discussed.

·
Super Moderator
9,811 Posts
I heard a News report today concerning one of the vaccine makers (can't remember which one) and the reporter said the clinical trials for this vaccine were done a year and a half ago. Now maybe my math is wrong but didn't this "pandemic" hit the fan in March of last year (you know, one year ago)? And I get it, the virus has been here longer than a year, but we didn't know anything about it in the beginning. How could they have been doing trials for a vaccine?

·
Super Moderator
9,202 Posts
I heard a News report today concerning one of the vaccine makers (can't remember which one) and the reporter said the clinical trials for this vaccine were done a year and a half ago. Now maybe my math is wrong but didn't this "pandemic" hit the fan in March of last year (you know, one year ago)? And I get it, the virus has been here longer than a year, but we didn't know anything about it in the beginning. How could they have been doing trials for a vaccine?
I can't find it now but U read that in the fall of 2019 the Gates Foundation started funding into research for covid before the pandemic was even mentioned. They stated there might be a pandemic in the future.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
The local news and radio stations are pushing the vaccine night and day. Can't turn the radio on without hearing an advertisement for getting stabbed and how important it is for public safety, "Do your part".

·
Administrator
14,858 Posts
I would not doubt that going forward this virus will come around every year, just like seasonal flu.
I never get flu shots, I will most likely not take a covid shot again either.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts