Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 25 acres that we would love to sell to someone in the prepper community. I'm posting here in the hopes that we can get together with some "like minded" folks and work together to create a safe haven for all involved. The property consists of a mountain top plateau of approximately 6-7 acres and the rest is mountain type land with several creeks and a wet weather waterfall. I am building a small cabin on the property for my family on the lower acreage that we own. We have a total of 53 acres so we will keep the lower 28 and sell the rest as mentioned. It is located 25 minutes from Greenville SC--1.5 hrs from Charlotte-- 2.5 hrs from Atlanta in the beautiful foothills on the NC/SC border. We are asking $89,000 OBO this is very reasonable for the area and much cheaper than any other property in the area. This is only offered at this price to fellow preppers!!!!!! Please call/text me if interested at 864-483-7619 Thanks ken I'll be glad to answer any questions

·
Registered
172 Posts
We have 25 acres that we would love to sell to someone in the prepper community. I'm posting here in the hopes that we can get together with some "like minded" folks and work together to create a safe haven for all involved. The property consists of a mountain top plateau of approximately 6-7 acres and the rest is mountain type land with several creeks and a wet weather waterfall. I am building a small cabin on the property for my family on the lower acreage that we own. We have a total of 53 acres so we will keep the lower 28 and sell the rest as mentioned. It is located 25 minutes from Greenville SC--1.5 hrs from Charlotte-- 2.5 hrs from Atlanta in the beautiful foothills on the NC/SC border. We are asking $89,000 OBO this is very reasonable for the area and much cheaper than any other property in the area. This is only offered at this price to fellow preppers!!!!!! Please call/text me if interested at 864-483-7619 Thanks ken I'll be glad to answer any questions
From what I hear south Carolina is awesome. You can claim your dog as a dependent...

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts