Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 3000 rounds of .22 Long Rifle, varying brands. I also have a Marlin 795 (Semi-Auto, Detachable 10 Round Magazine) with a Centerpoint illuminated scope (and an identical spare) in like new condition. I take care of my stuff. This is a package deal, and after some research, I think a value of $400, even $450 is more than fair, cash or trade for 3000 rounds and a nice rifle with a spare scope. If it's available, even the cheapest places online are charging $10 per 100 rounds ($300 for 3000 Rounds), and that doesn't include their overcharged shipping rates.

I am looking more for a trade than cash, and here is what I am looking for, and the order I am interested in them;

A) Russian M44 Mosin Nagant in very good to excellent condition, complete or,

B) 2 - Chinese Type 53 "Mosin Nagants" in good condition (nice bore/ acceptable action, not completely beat to hell or rusted out, nothing I have to open or close w/ hammer) or,

C) a Type 53 and a 91/30 (1 of each) in good condition (see above) or,

D) a Type 53 and 440 rounds of ammo, accessories (sling, ammo pouch, stuff like that)

The value of each of these items I have listed in their groups, based on what I've seen on Gunbroker as well as some commercial dealers where I have my C&R registered, is right at the $250 mark, up to $300 for the M44, in excellent condition. So part of the trade is you pay for all shipping;

From me to your FFL Holder (or you if you have one) to transfer the Marlin and from you to me as I have a C&R FFL. I've shipped lots of guns and ammo in the past, and I would seriously estimate the shipping to be in the neighborhood of $100 for everything. So therefore, we hit the $400 fair value.

I can send photos to those who are SERIOUSLY interested. It will be a few general photos to show overall condition and the ammo. If you want more, I will send several pics so you know what you would be getting. If you have something you would like me to look at, send a couple of good photos and if I'm interested in what you've got, I'll ask for more. I just don't want you spending all day taking photos, then downloading and sending them to me for nothing, in case I'm not interested or the stuff is already gone.

If you decide you're not interested, fine. If I decide I'm not interested, please understand it's not personal.

If we seal the deal, I will box the ammo and rifle and get a shipping estimate ( w/ insurance/tracking). I will let you know the cost. You will ship your trade items to me first and include a money order for the shipping cost of the items I will be sending you. Once I have received them, I will ship your items out the next business day.

I have a 100% positive rating on Gunbroker. I have been with them for 5 years and my screen name is sjstewart. I have nearly 100 transactions (several customers fail to leave feedback so you'll only see about 70 or so comments).

I also have a C&R FFL which you will receive a copy of (so you can send me my items). This is a Type 03 FFL, issued by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. They do not appreciate their FFL holders jerking people around when it comes to firearms transactions and transfers. I will deal with you square and fair and I will not rip you off. It is a federal crime for me to do anything but fulfill our agreement.

I am also a part time police officer and head of security for a high school who works closely with the community and local law enforcement, prosecutors office, etc. I will not rip you off.

I am posting this here because I want to give fellow members of this forum first crack at some hard to find ammo and a nice rifle that even comes with a spare scope. PM me if interested or have questions.

If all else fails, $400 plus shipping for the rifle and ammo to your FFL Holder.

::clapping:: :D ::clapping:: :D ::clapping:: ::rambo::

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Black Friday prices on a brick of 400 rounds was $20

Ammo prices are dropping like a rock, as they always do after a while.

I am buying .223 rounds at about 2008 prices atm, you may have missed the bubble.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two Words: Black Friday. If I missed the bubble, that's okay too. But as usual, most places ran out of ammo and we had little if nothing available locally. I still can't find any myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts