Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Ammo Shortage of 2020;When will it end?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Tool and die shops are going heavy into making header tooling for the ammo industry. Even the machines themselves are selling to ammo manufacturers, not just fastener companies. Ammo may be the next black market product, or currency.

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
I voted 2022 but I fear it could be much longer before it gets better, if ever, depending on how this all breaks. We have seen the last republican president and quite possibly we could be looking at CW. If you don't already have sufficient storage your SOL

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
There will always be ammo available, price and availability will be the question.

Open or black market it will be there, the cartels will have an easy time bringing it in.

Hey, Joe and Hoe want open borders, an open invitation to the cartels.

Hell, they have enough money to buy out the ammo plants in Mexico that sends ammo here now.

There would be no middle man to deal with, all profit.

If Joe and Hoe get their way, you will need a second job to buy a box of anything.

They could ban "military" calibers along with their "weapons of war" bullshit.

A great storm is coming, when? The tree is thirsty!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
For sure ammo manufactures know what is coming. It is not sales right now drying it up . They are not producing it. The stock piles have been sold down to almost nothing. Running scared I think.

Reactions: 65mustang

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
There will always be ammo available, price and availability will be the question.

Open or black market it will be there, the cartels will have an easy time bringing it in.

Hey, Joe and Hoe want open borders, an open invitation to the cartels.

Hell, they have enough money to buy out the ammo plants in Mexico that sends ammo here now.

There would be no middle man to deal with, all profit.

If Joe and Hoe get their way, you will need a second job to buy a box of anything.

They could ban "military" calibers along with their "weapons of war" bullshit.

A great storm is coming, when? The tree is thirsty!
There already countries that ban military cartridges, two that come to mind are Italy, Mexico, can be used as examples.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
There already countries that ban military cartridges, two that come to mind are Italy, Mexico, can be used as examples.
We still remember when they set it up to ban 5.56 62 Gr green tip as Armor perching rounds. is not never was. it will punch steel as will many rifle rounds common in hunting. They almost got away with it. 2021 they will bring it back this time it will not go before an educated court. But a court bent on agree with the ban before it ever gets there. This time DOJ will be in full support of the ban. Long range rounds serve no real purpose so they will also be band. We will be down to a .22 before long and then that too will be gone.
Those that wanted to be slick and make a fast buck flipping ammo will regret it. We warned them.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Email this morning place I have shopped firearms. 5.56 62 gr name brand $1.00 a round plus shipping. No I have no need to order.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts