Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Ammo Shortage of 2020;When will it end?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ammo shortages come and go...usually. Arguably, the ammo shortage of 2020 may be the most severe in my adult lifetime.

Will we see the shortage go away in 2021, or will we not see it until 2022? Or is it here to stay for the foreseeable future?

Poll attached, what say you knuckleheads?

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I think all I-net sales will be eliminated, a heavy tax will be put on it, imports will be cut or eliminated.

Liability suites well be common for ammo and guns IF senate control is lost.

Nothing good is on the horizon.
And a huge tax on every round sold, back round check to buy it. Shortage in your home will be require to meet ATF approval and is respectable at any time without a warrant every round purchased must be accounted for.

·
Super Moderator
2,846 Posts
As soon at joe and the hoe open their collective mouths about any type of gun control then we won’t see ammo, or at least decent prices, for a long time. I voted 2022 but in reality it could be longer.

If they shut up.. then maybe things will lighten up some. Doubt it though.

Btw, just as an add to the thought. Think california. That’s what it might look like. And if that’s the case it will never return to “normal”.

I think I’ll buy some reloading dies for the New Years.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Wife ask me today where we were putting everything after Biden takes over. I ask her if she has looked lately . Most is gone.

Reactions: stowlin and Slippy

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
As soon at joe and the hoe open their collective mouths about any type of gun control then we won't see ammo, or at least decent prices, for a long time. I voted 2022 but in reality it could be longer.

If they shut up.. then maybe things will lighten up some. Doubt it though.

Btw, just as an add to the thought. Think california. That's what it might look like. And if that's the case it will never return to "normal".

I think I'll buy some reloading dies for the New Years.
Joe and Hoe can by executive order, cut off all imports of guns and ammo.

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
Other problem is after the MN riots and covid everybody is a prepper. A lot of sheep woke up and are trying to catch up.

You should have seen the scramble at the gun show this weekend for ammo. Seen 1000 rounds of 556 cheap FMJ sell for $1000. At least the guy HAD 2 boxes and they were gone 2 hours later.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Off work until after the end of the year and should have plenty of time to fire up the reloading press. Still nothing on the shelves around here.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Insight from one independent firearms retailer;

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Not sure was was most disconcerting about this video: the sweater-wearing gay Uncle Fester with hair or the stuff being said....
She looks ok to me, and those jugs can't be fake; they jiggle too much.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
It already is. Have you not seen the "coin shortage" that most stores are referring to with their signs asking to pay by card?
I have seen those, are people supposedly hoarding coins now.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts

1 - 20 of 32 Posts