Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am told that this year's income tax form will have questions related to a lot of personal information that I don't really want to share. Does someone have any Idea what the penalties will be if I don't answer some or all of the questions?
Are we talking fines or jail time? Will my SS check stop being direct deposited?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
N/A (not applicable).
If it has no bearing on the process, then it is not useful or necessary to complete the process.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Nothing ever happened when I only answered the few questions on the last census (basically the number of people in the house). I suspect this will be the same.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I'd hope so...given the questions that come with a doctors visit these day, and the prying nature of our current administration. One never really knows what questions they'll be asking.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I've not heard this. I know the census doc I thru in the trash and they got all fussy about it. If I'm asked a question I don't want to answer NA will be how I say it.

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
I just won't file
They WILL come for you.
Trust me on this.
I managed to avoid the court system, but by the time I was through the $3,000 I owed them became $18,000.
DO NOT fool with the IRS. It's not prudent.

Reactions: AquaHull

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I have always filled in strange response to those type question. Example race I put in other

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I think they need to get there hands out of my pocket and there noses out of my back yard

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
They WILL come for you.
Trust me on this.
I managed to avoid the court system, but by the time I was through the $3,000 I owed them became $18,000.
DO NOT fool with the IRS. It's not prudent.
Usually they would and do, but it does not apply in this case.

Trust me.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Yep. They will come for you. Someone I knew refused to pay taxes claiming it was unconstitutional. Feds came after him and he ended up doing time in a Federal Prison. He became very sick and almost died in there. Just an FYI.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I think they need to get there hands out of my pocket and there noses out of my back yard
Unfortunately, it's not their noses in my backyard I'm worried about. :wink:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I agree with your sentiment but noncompliance as an individual simply provides them an opportunity to abuse their authority. This may provide a wake up for those left behind however you have to believe they would notice or care. On the other hand acting as a party if you can avoid being absorbed can lead to good results.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
If anyone would take the time to actually look at the 2013 form you will find that there are the same questions as have been on all the forms for the past few years. Nothing has changed.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
It takes so little to become informed... even here we see people going off without information. Step up, be informed, be the solution.

Reactions: slewfoot

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I am a Caucasian american. You mean white? No I am a Caucasian american. That classifies under white. No mam if the ******* get to be African american and the ***** are Mexican american I am a Caucasian american, I am just as special as they are Dont you think. I'm sorry their is no Caucasian american classification. Well put me down as "other american" that option is on the form isn't it. I thought you said you never received your form. I did not some gready white guy probably took mine. Will you send me two. I think I deserve two because I am descriminated against because I am Caucasian american. You mean white?

That is how the discussion went on the phone interview after I did not receive my interrogation in the mail.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts