Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I purchased a new sightmark ultrashot qd with 5x magnifier to finish my battle rifle. I also was able to get a great deal on a schrade extreme survival knife. These 2 purchases will fill holes in what I consider to be a pretty solid defense plan. My next purchases will be to expand my water storage capabilites and upgrade the my bug out bag. I am specifically looking for suggestions on BOBs. My current bag, the bag itself, is an old back pack. I am looking to upgrade to something with more room and back support. Anybody have a bag that they love? As always, I don't want to break the bank.

Reactions: Smitty901

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Keep it up

·
Registered
257 Posts
I use a medium sized ALICE pack, with an external frame. It's lightweight, tough, and has plenty of space for me. I'm a small framed person, so I had to be careful to get a pack that wouldn't be cavernous on me. They also make large ALICE packs, and they're quite a bit bigger. They're pretty cheap, too, I got mine for $35 all total. They'll run you for $30-$0, about. Depending where you get one, what size, and the condition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts