Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
15,260 Posts
My wife once had an '84 Bronco. Man, that thing was built like a tank.

·
Administrator
15,260 Posts
We had to get her something big enough to pull a 32 foot long 4 horse trailer w/living quarters. Something stouter than her old Bronco.
She now drives a Chevy Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty Crew Cab diesel 4X4 with off road and heavy duty towing packages.
Real wimmin' drive real trucks.:mrgreen: Her truck is actually bigger than mine.;-)
But, out here in Southern Fly Over Country a female owning and driving a pick up truck is very common.
In fact, two towns down the line there's a woman that drives a Ford F-250 with a big decal in the back window: "No! This Is Not My Husband's Truck!"

Reactions: Arizona Infidel

·
Registered
965 Posts
My wife's truck was an 87 GMC 1ton 4x4 with a 454 bored out .060 over and ran some big ass heads on it. That truck would run. I bought It for her in 97 I think, and she drove it till the end of 2008. Thing had a 12,000# winch on the front and had overload springs at all for corners with a locker in the front axle. It was a good lookin truck, but we finally had to get rid of it cause after we replaced the motor we just couldn't get it sorted out, and it rode like crap. We went through a couple Dodges real quick, and settled on a 2010 half ton dodge 4x4.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Had the 70 for about 10 years, full restore, every last bolt down to the frame. Just picked up a rust free 93 Bronco from AZ, really hard to find in WI. Just got her in the shop. Plans are to make her my next BOV, new and improved. Toying with painting it yellow, most likely it will be OD green. Sure like working on the older stuff compared to new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts