Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1978 Dodge motorhome, that i have lived in for a while, until i moved intoan apartment for work. I have been keeping the rv as a backup place to stay, but i plan on moving full time into a boat, and have decided to try to sell the motorhome. If anyone is interested, pm me.its a solid rv, anx rralize there is a stigma about selling stuff on here, but i would rather someone with whom i have somthing in common with
Have it, rather than it sitting forever.

Reactions: GTGallop and Slippy

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Most for sale posts tell where the item is located. Is the motorhome stuck in 1978 and I need a way-back machine to go pull it into 2015 or is it already in 2015 and you just for got to tell us the state or county where it's parked? ;-)

Reactions: Diver and Slippy

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
If the motorhome can get me to a NASCAR race and has a place for me to pass out...er I mean sleep...I might be interested in looking at it.

I decided after my last NASCAR "campout"... I was done with tent camping and have nothing to prove to nobody. (Time for Slippy to step up in the world!)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts

You Sir, have panache!
Are you mustache enough to handle that much motor home?

Reactions: Slippy

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
I live by Pocono Raceway. Some of the drivers or whoever fly over my house with the private jets. I'm a little closer to the airport.

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
I'd enjoy seeing a race at Pocono, the "Tricky Triangle". I've always thought that track was an interesting configuration. Maybe one day...

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Would it make it to San Diego area in California? I'm a diehard mopar guy. I've got a 71, 72, 73, and 88 dodge trucks.

How much are you asking? What motor is in it? Is it a class c (van front) or class A?

·
Registered
11,009 Posts
Best of fortunes on selling that fine MH. The Salvation Army seemed real glad to become the proud owner of my 77 Ford Leprechaun. The thing was a near a full blown roach coach..only lacking the vending window. Wimmen are just too cruel hearted to make folks part with jewels like that.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Forgive my tardiness. It is in Gainesville, florida. Its a 1978 dodge tioga/gigi, it has a small block 360HP motor, with 43k on it. All the equipment works. I have most of the paper work(reciepts etc) from the previous two or the owners. There have not been more than 5 owners, but there numerous names. PM me for more info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts