Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No link needed, it's on most networks now

A Sig Sauer and a Glock handgun were used. Gunman dressed in all black is dead.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm so angry. What kind of pos shoots up an elementary school.
Glad he is dead.
Prayers to those involved and killed.

·
Registered
193 Posts
It's up to 27 by some reports now. My prayers go out to the victims and thier families.
Now the governemnt has even more fuel to legislate us into safety with more gun control and do nothing about human behavior.

·
Registered
264 Posts
My prayers go out to those families. Yes more fuel for them to try to take our right to bear arms. More reason why the faculty should carry weapons.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Another shooting in a "gun free" zone. When will they figure this out?
Now we're in for more %%$^^%.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Every schoolmarm in the nation should be absolutely REQUIRED to CCW, and be competent with it! They're trusted with our most valuable resource, and should be able to protect them at all cost. At least one teacher was smart enough to lock the door to her classroom and huddle the kids into a far corner of the room, but that wouldn't help if the shooter decided to bust down or shoot open the door.

I've also heard some scuttlebutt about a second shooter at large?? I wish the bastard didn't pussy out and kill himself; give him to the parents of his victims for a few hours (or however long it takes)...

Furious, disgusted and heartbroken

·
Registered
311 Posts
18 CHILDREN GONE SON OF A BITCH!!!(SORRY BOUT THE LANGUAGE)BUT DAMMIT!! WE have by some stupid stretch of the quest for total peace on earth that people have talked them selves that there is not true evil out here!!! and want to ban law abiding people from having guns(no gun zones= by law= killing zones)
How would it turned out if teachers could carry? parents gone, brothers gone, sisters gone, families wrecked for life!!!
and these are some of the same people that say that 911 will save us!!!!
Please do not get me wrong nobody should have this happen. but some where down the line we must get hard with criminals and deal with them harsh,
just as harsh as they dealt with the victims of their crimes....
I trust in GOD ALWAYS... But no where in the BIBLE DID HE SAY BE STUPID!!!
NOR THAT HE YOU COULD NOT PROTECT YOUR SELF!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
With all the shootings like this lately, it wouldn't matter if the crime were punishable by dismemberment by wild dogs...the crimes would still happen. These chickenshit shooters have no intention of sticking around long enough to be punished for their crime; they opt for the easy way out.

·
Registered
887 Posts
WoW. We had Kip Kinkle in my town way back in the day now. He seems like a lapdog compared to this horrendous act. Why would someone target schoolchildren. The devil is awake it seems and I am not even religious by any stretch.

News stories like this should you even watch? they are that bad and horrific to the psyche.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Absolutely unbelievable that anyone could do such a thing. My God what is happening to society? I am sickened by this. 18 innocent babies who went to school to learn something today. And the staff simply going to work. Imaging the parents of the children who kissed them goodbye this am, never to see them alive again.

To murder innocent 5 year old children, makes me sick to my stomach.

They said there was security measures in place such as needing buzzed in/out. Then how the hell did this monster get in? Especially dressed in the manner he was?

And then I hear he killed his own mother, and shot himself after murdering those people. If there is a heaven and a hell I know this guy will burn for all eternity.

Someday they will have to stop sending kids to school. Have them taught by teleconferencing at home. They can do extracurricular activities at church or with their families.

My heart aches for all the people suffering right now with this senseless tragedy.

Rest In Peace Little Angels.

·
Registered
210 Posts
This is another reason why we need to have ARMED security or allow CCW permit holders to carry. If the principal of this school or a couple teachers had a CCW this wouldn't have went on for a hundred rounds.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Another incident where a second person was reported to have been there. His handler?
It was important to identify the manufacturers of the handguns, so that the Joe 6-Packs could see they were of the menacing, auto sort known to be favored by law enforcement community and TV characters alike. Also mentioned was that the shooter was carrying a .223 rifle. This information was released pretty quickly, as if it were important information.

Yeah, just another random incident, in a series of random incidents since this regime has taken control of the government.

·
Registered
311 Posts
another incident where a second person was reported to have been there. His handler?
It was important to identify the manufacturers of the handguns, so that the joe 6-packs could see they were of the menacing, auto sort known to be favored by law enforcement community and tv characters alike. Also mentioned was that the shooter was carrying a .223 rifle. This information was released pretty quickly, as if it were important information.

Yeah, just another random incident, in a series of random incidents since this regime has taken control of the government.
i see what you said i agree
things that make you go uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
They'll never do what will stop these gunmen which is train and arm the teachers or have armed security on duty in every school in America. It's a horrible tragedy and my sorrow goes out to the families. That it's just another tragedy the politicians will use to fuel their agendas of disarming the people makes me sick. This country is in the hands of evil, self centered, scared, agenda ridden, piece of s**t and I'm tired of it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Your right, there seems to be a "suspected second person", who is never found.
They say, "some schools can't afford to hire security, or security systems". I am sure many people could find the time to volunteer. I know I would. I understand that there are some teachers opposed to carrying, or handling a gun.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I was grocery shopping with my son today and the clerks were all talking about it. Had no idea what was going on until I got home and proceeded to cry like a baby about this. I guess as a mom stuff like this hits me hard because what if that was my child's school? I can only imagine the devastation and shock the families are going through right now and I have been praying for all 26 of the murdered children and adults.

I've been considering homeschooling for awhile now for reasons just like this one. That and public school kids are using drugs and having sex in 5th grade.

Anyhow, completely heartbroken for every single one of these families.

·
Registered
219 Posts
18 CHILDREN GONE SON OF A BITCH!!!(SORRY BOUT THE LANGUAGE)BUT DAMMIT!! WE have by some stupid stretch of the quest for total peace on earth that people have talked them selves that there is not true evil out here!!! and want to ban law abiding people from having guns(no gun zones= by law= killing zones)
How would it turned out if teachers could carry? parents gone, brothers gone, sisters gone, families wrecked for life!!!
and these are some of the same people that say that 911 will save us!!!!
Please do not get me wrong nobody should have this happen. but some where down the line we must get hard with criminals and deal with them harsh,
just as harsh as they dealt with the victims of their crimes....
I trust in GOD ALWAYS... But no where in the BIBLE DID HE SAY BE STUPID!!!
NOR THAT HE YOU COULD NOT PROTECT YOUR SELF!!!
What he said....I'm so pissed off I'd better not say anything....and as a father of two....Damn....This hurts

1 - 20 of 78 Posts