Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a decent number (718) of Used 175w Mono Cell solar panels. About 7yrs old now. Great Condition. Came off a commercial building, kept a bunch for a couple off-grid projects I have going but need to move the rest of them out of my warehouse asap. Asking $115 each panel or best offer. Located in NY area. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Have a decent number (718) of Used 175w Mono Cell solar panels. About 7yrs old now. Great Condition. Came off a commercial building, kept a bunch for a couple off-grid projects I have going but need to move the rest of them out of my warehouse asap. Asking $115 each panel or best offer. Located in NY area. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!
Go away.
If your 1st post is only trying to sell something you are officially a spammer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go away.
If your 1st post is only trying to sell something you are officially a spammer.
Not a spammer. New to the group, yes. Just trying sell the panels that were on my commercial property and I figured the guys/girls here would get good use out of them doing small off-grid systems like I set-up with some of them. Sorry.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,665 Posts
MJC you should start with an introduction post. The barter, trade area is for established members.

Here is the link: Introduce Yourself

·
Registered
9,221 Posts
Used panels, no output certification, no regulator, no converter, Surplus market value is about $20.00 each untested.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Being someone who tinkers with solar I have to agree with Socom. The panels may be worth $50 each but only if they are a name brand with no delamination. In addition you don't even list the Voc and Vmpp, both of which would be required to know if the panels will work well in the buyers application.

Try selling them on Craigslist.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts