Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

15 year old on gun control.

936 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ekim 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Thanks, Slewfoot, . . . heck, if I was a 16 or 18 year old guy, . . . I'd darn sure be wanting her phone number: attractive, intelligent, has her own AR, . . . and can shoot.

What more could a young man want ?

May God bless,
Dwight

#4 ·
No act or law that is unconstitutional can be enforced if the people stand up against it. Any law that restricts the rights of the individual is unconstitutional and is therefore not enforceable if the people stand up or the states stand against it. These are powers that we, the people, possess and should recognize and practice.

The supreme court does not have the constitutional power to decide what is or is not constitutional. That power rests in the states and the people.

We, the people, are the last line of defense of our God given (natural) rights. Are you going to lay down or stand up? Will you die a slave or as a free person? I will die free - no matter what happens or when it happens. In the meantime I will vote for the constitution - I vote Libertarian.

Reactions: slewfoot
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.