Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
I expect it to be a busy shopping day. ;)

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Jesus said nobody knows when the end of the world will be, not even himself-

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father..
Those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning until now-and never to be equaled again.
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!"- Mark ch 13

·
Administrator
14,693 Posts
That day thousands of people will die.
Just like any other day.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Interestingly some people WILL survive the End of the World, Jesus said so-
"If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive"- (Mark 13:20)

and preppers will of course stand more chance of surviving than anybody else..;)
Preppers motto: "WE LIVE, YOU DIE!"

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hi Jim. That's not a giant, it's more like an F-1. You will know when you see a giant. I have seen an F-4 in Pampa Texas, many years ago, and it is something you want to get way way far away from if possible.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Hi Jim. That's not a giant, it's more like an F-1. You will know when you see a giant. I have seen an F-4 in Pampa Texas, many years ago, and it is something you want to get way way far away from if possible.
We only get baby whirlwinds here in Britain, I once chased one down on my bike, taking a fork in the road to intercept it but it'd almost petered out by then and all it did was jiggle my hair.
Re US tornados, beats me why they kill people every year, I'm surprised theres not some kind of early warning system, or do they sneak up at night?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Jim, there is an early warning system, but if your asleep you most likely won't get it. In the smaller towns in the tornado belt, I know that most of them sound off the firestation and police station sirens, but not everybody could hear them. I myself can sleep through a rocket barrage attack !

·
Registered
466 Posts
F-5 Tornado Pictures

Here are a few pic's of the really nasty ones. This should give you something to think about over the pond 742.jpg 743.jpg

·
Registered
199 Posts
Did you live in Pampa? I was there in 95 when the F-4 hit out on Price rd. I was also there in 70 when it hit the rodeo grounds. Let me know. I moved from there in 06 but still am in Texas. You're right, that was just a medium dust devil. lol

·
Registered
466 Posts
No, I live in N.E. Arizona. I have seen an F-4 in Pampa Tx. many years ago, while I was visiting some relitives. I did live in Ft.Worthless about then.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts