Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
One suspect, nine innocent bystanders - all shot by police. The officers were only 8 feet away. If I shot that poorly I couldn't go to the range for fear of hitting the range officer and other patrons.

Reactions: survival

·
Registered
102 Posts
If I was chief of police in NYC, I would be worried about my job. That's a disgrace & heads should roll. 2 officers were responseable for 16 shots. They should not be allowed on the streets, much less with a gun.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Gun control works great.... for the criminals, they don't have to worry about being shot by law abiding citizens.
I agree. :)

While I can understand some forms of gun control (not giving convicted felons guns, for example, is a no-brainer, and maybe giving people a psyche evaluation), making guns really difficult to own like in the UK means that while I, who's never even been cautioned by the police, can't have a gun, that douchebag down the street who sells drugs probably has a few.

Couple of phone calls and a disregard for the law and I'm almost sure I'd be able to get one before the day is up, yet I can't walk around with a knuckle duster, tazer, knife, or gun - they can and do. Who's being protected but the criminals? Certainly I'm not. The ones who have guns now are the ones from whom we have to fear having them.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
This one looks like an NWO hoax that blew up in their faces. If you are a law officer you MIGHT want to be able to hit the broad side of a barn before hitting the streets with a loaded glock. Just saying. ::rambo::

1 - 8 of 8 Posts