9,047 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,047 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
:vs_blush:Sure when the try to take your Weapon away what will you do? A 2nd Wako?
When 5x SWAT Team are storming your House, Apartment,... You could die or surrender...

·
Registered
11,794 Posts
:vs_blush:Sure when the try to take your Weapon away what will you do? A 2nd Wako?
When 5x SWAT Team are storming your House, Apartment,... You could die or surrender...
It's all a matter of how your willing to die. Remembering that there are many kinds of deaths besides dying, Should you prefer their terms, or yours?

Reactions: Inor

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
They can't SWAT an entire city much less the entire country.
Neighbors will start working together when this starts happening.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Not that I often quote Medellin drug cartel members, but they had a quote that applies to this when the US government wanted to extradite them for trial. They said "Better a grave in Columbia than a jail cell in America."

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am afraid I have to agree, but you forgot to add:

8: People losing jobs unable to pay for rent/bills and even food and the government is busy pouring cash at corporations.

·
Super Moderator
9,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I am afraid I have to agree, but you forgot to add:

8: People losing jobs unable to pay for rent/bills and even food and the government is busy pouring cash at corporations.
Yep, that would certainly pile on and add to the potential.
Good mention!

·
Super Moderator
9,047 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
You really have way too much time on your hands.

Course I spent the last two weeks documenting a COVID 19 out break and the reasons for it. So I should talk

Reactions: inceptor

·
Super Moderator
9,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
You really have way too much time on your hands.

Course I spent the last two weeks documenting a COVID 19 out break and the reasons for it. So I should talk
More like too many things on my mind.
Need to get them out somewhere to start making sense of it, and figure input from others can't hurt.

·
Super Moderator
9,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Added "Finally... Will your body be ready?" to the latest TOC.

That completes my thesis on the subject.
I look forward to all of the input from others, and have enjoyed where some of the discussions have gone.
Additional topics are welcome. I can't possibly have covered all that we need to be thinking about. I want the community to flesh out this skeleton I've put together. We learn from each other. Our collective knowledge is what makes this site great.

However...
The time for talking is soon coming to an end.
The time for making ready is already here.
The time for action is approaching.

A miracle can save us from this fate. If The Lord God wills it, we can be spared this future.
But we know he teaches through failure when we have rejected the lessons taught through love.
How many times did Israel fall to their enemies when they fell away from their God?
The foundations that built this nation have been shaking for decades. We have seen this coming for so long. It might finally be upon us.

I pray continually that what I've presented here will be something we all get to laugh about later, about how paranoid Kauboy was back in 2020, on top of all the rest of the crazy from that year.
You don't know how badly I want to be wrong about this. If I am, I'll happily take my licks.

But I don't think I am... and I want you all to be ready and aware of what could be coming, and to get as many around you to be ready as well.
We can survive this, but it will take communities coming together and sacrifices being made.

Stay strong. Face it head on. Stand firm.

Be ready.

·
Super Moderator
8,573 Posts
A miracle can save us from this fate. If The Lord God wills it, we can be spared this future.
But we know he teaches through failure when we have rejected the lessons taught through love.
How many times did Israel fall to their enemies when they fell away from their God?
The foundations that built this nation have been shaking for decades. We have seen this coming for so long. It might finally be upon us.

I pray continually that what I've presented here will be something we all get to laugh about later, about how paranoid Kauboy was back in 2020, on top of all the rest of the crazy from that year.
You don't know how badly I want to be wrong about this. If I am, I'll happily take my licks.

But I don't think I am... and I want you all to be ready and aware of what could be coming, and to get as many around you to be ready as well.
We can survive this, but it will take communities coming together and sacrifices being made.

Stay strong. Face it head on. Stand firm.

Be ready.
I pray for the same thing. Yet I know there are times when He is not happy and pours His wrath on a nation. I do believe He set this nation up and over time, we have disappointed Him. I still trust He will take care of His own but the others, well that will be hard on them.

I too hope I'm wrong here. I've got places to go, things to do and people to see. And that ain't none of them. There are many places I still haven't been and many things I want to do. My wife and I would like to spend some time visiting those places.

No, you're not paranoid. All the signs are there and you would have to be blind not to see them.

See, I think the UN is behind much of this as they have been quite vocal about setting up a global reset. The government of all nations will be them as they have stated. They will also do an economic reset with a cashless society. They have said along with wealth redistribution, all would be fair for everyone. Probably reset back to the feudal system. All the serfs were pretty much treated the same.

BUT, then I read something today that puzzled me. The WHO is now telling countries to avoid lockdowns and approach this another way. Now I'm beginning to wonder what that other way is. Coming from them, it can't be good.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts