72 Hour Emergency Bag
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

72 Hour Emergency Bag

This is a discussion on 72 Hour Emergency Bag within the Vendor, Advertisers and Sponsor Forum forums, part of the Classifieds, Barter, Trade, Buy, Sell category; Hi All, I'm not new to the forum but just recently finally registered. I've had friends/family ask me about putting together a good 72-hour bug ...

72 Hour Emergency Bag

Hi All,

I'm not new to the forum but just recently finally registered.

I've had friends/family ask me about putting together a good 72-hour bug out bag and I've been tinkering with my own for a long time. I've put together what I believe is a good bag and decided to make it available to others at complete bug out bag, disaster preparedness, 72 hour kit

This isn't necessarily a profit making enterprise (I'd just like to cover the hosting/website fees). I wanted to put together a reasonably priced bag for folks that don't want to spend the time/effort in testing all the different components. I've spent a lot of time with all this equipment in the Colorado backcountry and feel comfortable vouching for it's suitability to survive for 72 hours.

If anyone knows someone that would like a bug out/emergency bag, please direct them to [complete bug out bag, disaster preparedness, 72 hour kit and I'll make sure to take care of them. I plan to lower the price to just cover the cost of the items once I've covered the hosting fees - so the more I sell the more quickly I can lower the price.

Best,
    complete bug out bag, disaster preparedness, 72 hour kit

I was also interested if anyone has any feedback on the site that I put together and on the bag? Below is a link:

72houremergencybags.com

Thanks!

Sponsored Links