what will you do? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

what will you do?

This is a discussion on what will you do? within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Gunkid and GrimStories, two I would never mind seeing ever again. As to the question? They will get hungry real fastm,sticking around the average prepper's ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: what will you do?

Gunkid and GrimStories, two I would never mind seeing ever again.

As to the question? They will get hungry real fastm,sticking around the average prepper's BOL, and either a) starve to death or, b) leave to find something they can drink. Forget about food.....

On the same note, who's to say they woulc be "nice" about anything? If there are kids with them, they will be very insistent, I would think. No, it would be a bit more sketchy than gunkid tries to frame it.
    If you wish to have a future, plan for it.

Considering my BOL I doubt more than a handful are going to show up at all. I would take them in if possible clearly separate extra supplies establish dominance and give them the benefit of my skills but again I doubt more than a handful would show up not to many people going to wander 24-50 miles into the wilderness with no objective.
    big paul likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links