Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

What would make you leave?

12K views 67 replies 53 participants last post by  Jammer Six 
#1 ·
First I will apologize if this is not in the correct thread.

Ok. Now I've been thinking about prepping for a very long time and I have just recently wanted to to start. You usually have to have a good reason to start you know in case of a tornado or some kind of natural disaster or something like that. You have a purpose for this. When I think of prepping I usually think of bugging out it may not be every case but that's usually what I think of. So my question is what could or would happen to make you have to bug out of your home and never return? I live in the suburbs and about 15-20 minutes depending how fast you drive lol from a major city. I think about this kind of stuff a lot so what would happen to make me have to leave and never return? I also rent I don't own my own home so modifying my house and stuff wouldn't be as realistic for me lol. Don't know if that means much but just thought I'd include it.

#62 ·
My big dream is to take my travel trailer on a big road trip to once again see Wells Beach.
I'll be proud to buy you a cup of coffee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.