Questions for the ladies - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Questions for the ladies

This is a discussion on Questions for the ladies within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Aloe juice is also very good to drink if you mix it with fruit juice or wine. I make a kind of sangria with aloe, ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Questions for the ladies

Aloe juice is also very good to drink if you mix it with fruit juice or wine. I make a kind of sangria with aloe, blush wine, and prickly-pear juice.

I have been buying the aloe juice but I did try to squeeze some and it was pretty good. I used a citrus-squeezer and a pretty big aloe leaf. You need a big aloe to get a cup of juice. It can be kind of bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    something to think about is to stock up on oatmeal bath powder..lots of people have skin conditions and in a environment of outdoors, insect bites, and heat exposure this could be very helpful. i have tons of this kind of stuff mainly because i was born with eczema and i remember when i was young the horrible itching because of heat and allergies intensifying the eczema. as a child I would scratch my arms and the back of my knees until they bled..do you think i would trade food,bullets for this simple aid if i didnt have any? to me sensitive non scented soaps hold much more value than scented ones. things like this are something to think of in shtf trade. you need variety and purpose and quality.

for chapstick stock up on chapsticks with vitamin E and high sun screen protection for example because it serves multiple purposes, expanding in the process your customer potential.

Sounds good! I will try the oatmeal powder. I bet it will be good mixed with powdered mint leaves!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links