Where to find water in a city during an emergency. - Page 8
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Where to find water in a city during an emergency.

This is a discussion on Where to find water in a city during an emergency. within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Annie You've got a problem with it, take it to the other moderators. Below is the warning /sentence handed down by a ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Where to find water in a city during an emergency.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    You've got a problem with it, take it to the other moderators.
    Below is the warning /sentence handed down by a veteran Moderator. I see no other posts by Trapper after RPD spoke with authority. So what gives you the right as a less seniority mod to come in here 2 days later and dish out a ban after the issue was handled????

Somebody needs to reverse this ridicules late un needed ruling. JUSTICE dammit I want JUSTICE your out of order your all out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Mad Trapper my friend, why don't you just take the rest of the night off?
    Don't make us do something we don't really want to do.

Thanks.
    Last edited by hawgrider; 11-24-2020 at 08:31 AM.
    SOCOM42, Slippy and A Watchman like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Below is the warning /sentence handed down by a veteran Moderator. I see no other posts by Trapper after RPD spoke with authority. So what gives you the right as a less seniority mod to come in here 2 days later and dish out a ban after the issue was handled????

Somebody needs to reverse this ridicules late un needed ruling. JUSTICE dammit I want JUSTICE your out of order your all out of order.
    We live in a society of rules. This forum is not a free for all. And in this thread you are repeatedly breaking rule 2 here... but for some reason getting away with it.

2. Users shall treat each other with respect at all times on PrepperForums.net. Ideas and opinions may be challenged, but name calling, personal attacks, or other inappropriate behavior will not be allowed and may cause your account to be banned. Trolling behavior is not allowed on PrepperForums.net. This includes deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or highly offensive comments for the purpose of disrupting the community or harassing another member. Harassment will not be tolerated in this community. This includes private messages, social media, and user emails.

3. Do not question or debate a moderator decision publicly on the message board. In the event of a disagreement or questioning of a moderator's decision or action users should contact the moderator(s) or admin(s) via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    We live in a society of rules. This forum is not a free for all. And in this thread you are repeatedly breaking rule 2 here... but for some reason getting away with it.

2. Users shall treat each other with respect at all times on PrepperForums.net. Ideas and opinions may be challenged, but name calling, personal attacks, or other inappropriate behavior will not be allowed and may cause your account to be banned. Trolling behavior is not allowed on PrepperForums.net. This includes deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or highly offensive comments for the purpose of disrupting the community or harassing another member. Harassment will not be tolerated in this community. This includes private messages, social media, and user emails.

3. Do not question or debate a moderator decision publicly on the message board. In the event of a disagreement or questioning of a moderator's decision or action users should contact the moderator(s) or admin(s) via PM.
    Well that's your opinion now go eat a turnip and pull some weeds because the way I see it you are now trolling me so beat it!
    Last edited by hawgrider; 11-24-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    SGG likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Well that's your opinion now go eat a turnip and pull some weeds because the way I see it you are now trolling me so beat it!
    Sorry but that is not an opinion. It is rule #2 of this forum. If you didn't read it it says do not question or debate a moderator decision on the message board. I'm not trolling just trying to make you aware of the rules here. Seems to me the higher powers should be making you beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Sorry but that is not an opinion. It is rule #2 of this forum. If you didn't read it it says do not question or debate a moderator decision on the message board. I'm not trolling just trying to make you aware of the rules here. Seems to me the higher powers should be making you beat it.
    Apparently you can't count. You are referring to rule #3 not rule #2

But you are trolling me Mr know it all... which is rule #2

So like I said go eat a turnip and learn how to count.

Yeah you voted Biden didn't ewe I can hear the baaa baaa all the way over here.
    Last edited by hawgrider; 11-24-2020 at 11:40 AM. Reason: hear
    Slippy and stevekozak like this.

My two cents. If everyone else is as stressed over the election fraud; Covid; the satanic march of Marxism; (and the other upheavals going on in the world at the moment) as I am then we're very on edge. We conservatives need to stick together and try to get along. If we're to take our aggressions out on someone -- send a scathing letter to your "representatives" in government. Send letters to the fortune 500 companies currently pushing SJW and "woke" causes. You never know when we may need each other's help in the future.

If you're a Biden supporter ... go pound sand!!!
    "Bye Bye American Pie." Our beloved Republic is NO MORE!

The Good Cop

This is not open for discussion.
    Annie made a decision, and I will stand by her.

Case closed.
    Slippy and ActionJackson like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Sponsored Links