That title was totally clickbait... sucker!
Anyways, I've come to realize I'm somewhat of a compulsive person. I get something in my head, and it picks away for days, weeks, or months.
The new thing that's stuck in there...
“U.S. Civil War 2.0”
I'm trying to categorize my thoughts. With the community's input, he final result will be one of two things.
1. A compendium of knowledge for reference and learning concerning the coming civil war
2. A reinforcement of my own manic thought process materialized into reality for all to see, validated by others with the same paranoid notions, or ridiculed by others with alternative valid views
I have an idea to create a single “table of contents” post here, and use it as a linking page to other threads where the topic is exhaustively covered to it's eventual end, if one exists.
I am starting with a premise assumed to be true. There will be a thread started where this premise can be debated, but this is not that thread.
The United States of America *WILL* experience another Civil War in the next 1-6 months.
Conglomerate justification for premise:
1. COVID-19 pandemic “lockdowns”
2. Black Lives Matter(BLM), an admitted Marxist organization, recruiting from the deaths of minority individuals at the hands of police, fueled by media hype
3. “Antifa” co-opting the BLM movement to roll out their own plans for socialistic government implementation
4. BLM/Antifa rioting under the media guise of “peaceful protesting”
5. President Trump seating a new Supreme Court Justice to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg
6. President Trump re-election
7. Open threats from numerous online entities on all sides calling for war due to all or any of the above
If you wish to debate the premise, or the stated justification, I would be happy to do so --> HERE <--.
The following post will serve as a “Table of Contents” for this discussion to keep my thoughts organized and prevent a single thread from becoming muddled in various topics.
If you feel additional topics should be added that do not fit within those presented below and you'd like to see them added, you have two options:
1. PM me requesting to set up a new thread and to add the link to the TOC.
2. Start your own thread and add the link to it in a post on this page. I will add it to the TOC when/if I see it.