Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

July 4, 2020 Armed Black Militia at Stone Mountain, GA Issues Threats

8K views 63 replies 27 participants last post by  inceptor 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I saw this yesterday. Go figure, the MSM seems to be ignoring it. The article is correct, if they had been white militants they would have been all over it.

#5 ·
dumb azzholes just like those will be the cause of a race war exploding - just like that BLM & ANTIFA roadblock shooting >>> only takes one to get it going - instead of wounding some middle aged white guy - a white family including kids get wiped out - or a bunch of those marching idiots raid a home in a small town ....

surprised as hell there hasn't been a tit-4-tat already for some of this protesting & riot violence ....

#7 · (Edited)
Overall non blacks are afraid of the angry mob in general. Plus as a government protected group anyone that stands their ground Against this mob is guaranteed to get at least an expensive anal exam or prison time. These dangerous D bags know it too.

#8 ·
These feral beasts need to be treated as such.

The D-rats (mayors, governors, DAs) have given them a pass for crimes including murder; the rule of law don't apply.

They are even killing each other off.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/police-8-year-old-girl-shot-killed-armed-protesters-blocking-street-near-atlanta-wendys-rayshard-brooks-killed/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/atlanta-triple-shooting-leaves-one-dead-scene-fatal-shooting-8-year-old-black-girl-parents-cry-black-lives-matter-killed/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-interstate-seattle-130-struck-black-driver/

I'm thinking of putting some chain link fence on the brush guard of my pickup, it would keep the "peaceful protesters" out of my radiator.:tango_face_grin:

#14 ·
Shit.. give the black more gun....

They just shoot each other!

These duchebags are just that.. sure, go into a state park where no one is around and parade. Now.. come into a suburb and do that. Ventilate.
Chicago, week of July 4th. 6/28 to 7/4...tally is 26 killed and 132 shot. Black on Black exclusively. ****** ain't the problem, Blacks are their own problem. Who sells a scope with white crosshairs?

#12 ·
When you actually take the time and think about the lack of logic with these black idiots who hate ******, it makes you chuckle at how stupid they really are.

They refuse to believe that young black men and abortionists are the 2 largest murderers of black people in the US.

Heart Disease, Type 2 Diabetes are also very high in regards to "natural death" of middle age and older black Americans.

For well over 150 years White Americans have been bending over backwards advocating special treatment, money and circumstances for the advancement of black Americans. Now they go into the inner cities and raise hell, burning their own shit down all because of some made up generationally expired hatred for White Americans?!?!

The stupidity runs deep in this culture.

PS Stone Mountain, GA a beautiful and majestic stone sculpture used to be a great place for all Americans to visit....25 years ago.

The area around Stone Mountain is now a shit hole of gimme dats and welfare rats.

And if I may brag, my personal best time for running up the 1 mile Stone Mountain Trail was sub 15 minutes. It's only 1 mile but the elevation increase is pretty steep. The Mountain rises to 1700 feet but I think the 1 mile trail is a 900 feet climb. Pretty proud of that time.

#17 ·
Saw that . let a few White guys try that. Prison for sure.. The loud mouth one about how good they may be in for a lesson if he comes near hare. His little toys won't get close enough.

#18 ·
I have mixed feelings about these things...

On the one hand, Americans have the right to peaceably assemble and petition their government for redress, and have a right to keep and bear arms.
I fully support them in these regards. For the most part, they were peaceful and just speaking their minds. (I was even impressed by the speaker calling out the fantasy "sniper" for laying down and pointing his gun at a mountain. "I told you, we don't point at anything that doesn't point at us first.")
On the other hand, this is an intimidation push designed to "call out" the white supremacists who've used this same site for their own rallies. That's only going to lead to escalation.

Do I care much if white supremacists and black supremacists end up shooting each other in a confined space? Not really. But I don't see it ever happening.
I firmly believe that an armed society is a polite society. When everybody is armed, nobody is a victim. There is a tremendously powerful sense of calm that overtakes a crowd when everybody is capable of kicking off the massacre, and with every passing second, nobody does. Almost like we can indeed be civil and find common ground when our tongues and actions are limited by the threat of lethal force.

Of course, all this flies out the window if their entire intention is to destroy the country and replace our system with one proven to be a genocidal failure.
Be careful of what lies beneath the guise of "ending racism".

#22 ·
This may put a slightly different spin on things. Now understand I saw this posted on another board. This is the only source I could find. Is it true? I think is possible. Read the article.

Grand Master Jay, the self-described leader of the black militia NFAC is advocating for a "new black nation," suggesting that Texas will do just fine, as soon as the Lone Star state can be ceded to them.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/0...-in-georgia-we-here-where-the-f-you-at-943000

#19 ·
I keep getting the feeling Trump is fixing to take off the kid gloves with these silly Liberals. I would suggest National Martial Law and start filling Gitmo plumb up starting with Obummer..Soros..Kerry..Oprah..half the Supreme court..Biden..Hillary..CNN..Jessie Jackson..Al Sharpton...Holder..etc..etc. Military tribunals with immediate sentences carried out. Hanging or a hypo to sleepy town. Their choice. If God has different plans we will try to deal with it.

#21 ·
Taking such actions proves you're no better than your opponent. There have always been men who justified tyranny. If our president makes the same mistake, I will stand against him, and any that support such acts.

Do not be so quick to spit on your own principles out of emotion or convenience.

#23 ·
Who's post are you referring to? If its mine...the blood and crypts are responsible for most of the black on black crime. They have terrorized Americans for 30+years. If they arent terrorists then I dont know what a terrorist is. Guarentee half un the "black militia" are just that.

#26 ·
Read that link of the black group. It was actually comical. At first I was upset since if they were white it would be slammed in the media and they probably would be arrested, 1a and 2a be damned. Personally I think they were inciting violence. There is indeed a law against that.

But as I read more I laughed and laughed. Texas... really? I have known these groups are stupid but now I have proof.

Btw, they are welcome to move to another country and one specifically created for them. Liberia was formed from former slaves. Hell, I’ll even contribute to a boat trip, not a plane, but a boat trip. If they feel they are “prisoners” from the former slave trade then they can go back to Africa the way they arrived.. on a boat.

#35 ·
Does anyone here really believe there would be an organized effort to take over a state? To take Texas? Really?
Uh...kinda....

I've read posts by a couple of staunch Texans who when talking about antifa or blm, state...they better not try that in my town.

Both said they were not willing to travel to get involved but would protect their small towns.

From what I am seeing the last several months, I'm wondering if that dilutes into....better not try that at my home....

Very unfortunately, I think the "American will" has become more about tough talking on the internet than about tough actions.

Me included.

I also think that the last thing "we" want is violence and "hope" things settle down and will get back to our definition of normal....even though we all realize that ain't gonna happen.

In short, I think "enough is enough" is just talk.

#40 ·
Indeed, and thanks to their city councils and mayors, they're largely unarmed and fearful of guns.
A violent revolution would not go well for them.'
It would be like having a pet. They're fun to play with, but when it comes time to put 'em down, you feel bad about it.

#45 ·
Yes, I remember when Obama became president & all the folks thought the world was coming to an end... and you couldn't find ammo anywhere. With all these "news" organizations spouting their beliefs & agendas, I think we will keep seeing this.

Just because some idiots are giving away guns, doesn't make a national movement. How many folks are demanding blacks be given a state? What the hell would they do with one once they got it?

We don't have any coin or food shortage here. About the only thing you can't get are the disinfectant wipes.

#47 ·
Yes, I remember when Obama became president & all the folks thought the world was coming to an end... and you couldn't find ammo anywhere. With all these "news" organizations spouting their beliefs & agendas, I think we will keep seeing this.

Just because some idiots are giving away guns, doesn't make a national movement. How many folks are demanding blacks be given a state? What the hell would they do with one once they got it?

We don't have any coin or food shortage here. About the only thing you can't get are the disinfectant wipes.
That's fine. I'm glad there are no issues in Miss. I truly hope it stays that way. You have a beautiful place. Enjoy it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.