July 4, 2020 Armed Black Militia at Stone Mountain, GA Issues Threats - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

July 4, 2020 Armed Black Militia at Stone Mountain, GA Issues Threats

This is a discussion on July 4, 2020 Armed Black Militia at Stone Mountain, GA Issues Threats within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Despite the BS rhetoric from a few, I just can’t help but think that it’s a good thing to see a fairly large group of ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: July 4, 2020 Armed Black Militia at Stone Mountain, GA Issues Threats

New York Finger Lakes. Where real New Yorkers live.
    Despite the BS rhetoric from a few, I just can’t help but think that it’s a good thing to see a fairly large group of US citizens exercising their 2A rights. I’m glad to see it. There are always the lunatic fringe at any gathering but look at the group as a whole. Peaceful, forceful and defiant against any who say that it’s wrong to carry in protest. I say, well done!
    Michael_Js likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 46rkl View Post
    Despite the BS rhetoric from a few, I just can’t help but think that it’s a good thing to see a fairly large group of US citizens exercising their 2A rights. I’m glad to see it. There are always the lunatic fringe at any gathering but look at the group as a whole. Peaceful, forceful and defiant against any who say that it’s wrong to carry in protest. I say, well done!
    Threatening people is not peaceful. Telling a woman in a care that they are her worst nightmare; is that peaceful?
    Michael_Js likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I want to see black America exercising their rights. Exactly as I do. This group claiming to be veterans, Spec warriors and legal gun owners are a bit suspicious. The "Boogaloo boys" in Virginia never covered their faces yet, for reasons known but to them, this group elected to cover their noses, eyes and mouths with bandanas, goggles glasses etc. reason being? They are convicted felons, discharged under other than honorable conditions, domestic violence sentenced, addicted to alcohol or illegal substances or adjudicated mentally unfit to own a gun. Prove me wrong.
    Last edited by csi-tech; 07-08-2020 at 07:53 PM.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 46rkl View Post
    Exercising your 1A and 2A rights is something everyone should do. But there is a line. Your right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose.

Making threats is not a good way to exercise either the 1st or the 2nd Amendments. No, I don't remember the language in either amendment saying it's your right to threaten others.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links