July 4, 2020 Armed Black Militia at Stone Mountain, GA Issues Threats - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

July 4, 2020 Armed Black Militia at Stone Mountain, GA Issues Threats

This is a discussion on July 4, 2020 Armed Black Militia at Stone Mountain, GA Issues Threats within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 He is the one that pushed for and now has a race war . So we were right about him. He ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: July 4, 2020 Armed Black Militia at Stone Mountain, GA Issues Threats

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    He is the one that pushed for and now has a race war . So we were right about him. He is still working behind the sense to make it happen. Hide your head in the sand if you wish . Like always others will bail you out.
    As for shortage you are not looking then. Parts for many pool system can not be had, test kits for them gone . Many parts for motorcycles even those made in US back ordered no delivery date. Your seeing common spots on shelf's empty with sign s back ordered. Harley 2012 models should be releaed in August, delayed until JAN or FEB now
    Bacon is $7.00 a pound. Think it is time to start raise Hogs again. You can not buy a chest type freeze.
    Yup. I was in Publix in Dothan this past weekend. I noticed many bare spots where there used to never be bare spots.
    inceptor likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Has the good Col. Ever been right about anything? Has anything come to pass that's he has forewarned?
    inceptor likes this.

And even more fake racism. But hey who cares it could have been real right . Racism is a farce . No big deal he will get reelected anyway next time around can't blame him for cheating. Theyssssssssss love a cheater screaming racism.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-po...letter-himself

"An Oregon politician has confessed to penning a racist letter to himself after he initially claimed it was anonymously sent to him, authorities said."
    Denton, Michael_Js and Rellgar like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Yes, I remember when Obama became president & all the folks thought the world was coming to an end... and you couldn't find ammo anywhere. With all these "news" organizations spouting their beliefs & agendas, I think we will keep seeing this.

Just because some idiots are giving away guns, doesn't make a national movement. How many folks are demanding blacks be given a state? What the hell would they do with one once they got it?

We don't have any coin or food shortage here. About the only thing you can't get are the disinfectant wipes.
    But if a church raffle gives away a gun LEGALLY,not passed out from a car trunk, in communist NY no less.......go to their Sunday mass, and create BLM riot!!!!!

Grace Baptist Church ? An ol' fashioned church preaching the ol' time religion.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...ad-feel-pastor
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Yes, I remember when Obama became president & all the folks thought the world was coming to an end... and you couldn't find ammo anywhere. With all these "news" organizations spouting their beliefs & agendas, I think we will keep seeing this.

Just because some idiots are giving away guns, doesn't make a national movement. How many folks are demanding blacks be given a state? What the hell would they do with one once they got it?

We don't have any coin or food shortage here. About the only thing you can't get are the disinfectant wipes.
    Most food here is up price wise. TP , detergent, bleach, disinfectants, and paper towels are still scarce and ~100% inflated prices.

In sale scott TP 12-pack was $5, now it's $12-13. SOMEBODY is making a lot of ill gotten loot
    Denton and inceptor like this.

The biggest line of bullsh*t I hear from some people on forums:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Black 5 View Post
    The biggest line of bullsh*t I hear from some people on forums:
    I liked Animal House
    Slippy, Black 5 and Michael_Js like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Most food here is up price wise. TP , detergent, bleach, disinfectants, and paper towels are still scarce and ~100% inflated prices.

In sale scott TP 12-pack was $5, now it's $12-13. SOMEBODY is making a lot of ill gotten loot
    Yeah, no kidding. I like a peach tea drink that I normally order on Amazon. The price has tripled since COVID. I normally order a case of 12 at a time but now they are selling 4 for the same price I used to pay for 12. I'm finding many prices, when you can find it in stock, are climbing significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Yeah, no kidding. I like a peach tea drink that I normally order on Amazon. The price has tripled since COVID. I normally order a case of 12 at a time but now they are selling 4 for the same price I used to pay for 12. I'm finding many prices, when you can find it in stock, are climbing significantly.
    Grow your own, it's not done yet!!!

I REALLY think the POS were just testing, to see
    inceptor likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Grow your own, it's not done yet!!!

I REALLY think the POS were just testing, to see
    If I could. Right now I'm trying to figure out growing enough veggies to last us in this not real shortage. My backyard is very small. 20' from the fence to the back door with 2 medium size trees on one end.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links