My little story about hazard awareness
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on My little story about hazard awareness within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Hello, today i want to show you how fast a situation can switch in a hazardous situation and how awareness is important for saving your ...

Like Tree20Likes
  • 8 Post By Eisregen
  • 1 Post By 1skrewsloose
  • 5 Post By Maine-Marine
  • 1 Post By 1skrewsloose
  • 4 Post By Maine-Marine
  • 1 Post By Marica

Thread: My little story about hazard awareness

Hello,

today i want to show you how fast a situation can switch in a hazardous situation and how awareness is important for saving your life.

My girlfriend and i were in a big shopping mall. It was a nice sunny day and there were many people there. We enjoyed the good time and had fun.
    Suddently i take notice of some employees hastily run trough the mall. Nothing special but i became an unwell feeling. My Girlfriend was smiling to me because my paranoia and i shut my mouth. I sharped my view and look out for uncommon things. I saw a optician which close the rolling gate of his store and ran to the exits. This was so strange for me. I grabed the hand of my girl and pulled her out of the mall. She was moan about my reaction but i ignored her and kept pulling. We parked our car in the underground car park before and i hurried up to leave the building. Shortly after i passed the gate i could see a red light in the back mirror. The underground car park had been closed, the gate that i passed was now locked and no one could drive out. I kicked the gas and drove away. While driving home i turned the radio on. There was found a big world war II bomb (in germany they found many of this each year) directly near by the mall while a construction site and the people have to evacuated. The mall management didnt want to make a mass panic, thats why they have not warned the customers so early. End of all, everything was good but i was so proud of me recognized the situation. i cannot image what happend if this was a terrorist attack.

Be always prepared and keep your eyes open!

...now my girl trust me ALWAYS if i had a bad feeling.
    Last edited by Eisregen; 01-21-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Glad it turned out good for everyone, Go with your instincts. At any time, any place, bad things can happen!
    MountainGirl likes this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

I had a situation like that one time. The wife and i were at the mall and she noticed a couple of long red hairs on my jacket... It escalated pretty quickly from there
    Be a Berean

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

You dog you! just kidding. I take it she's not a redhead.
    Maine-Marine likes this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    You dog you! just kidding. I take it she's not a redhead.
    Shes not a redhead.. but she is a scary as a WWII bomb
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Eisregen View Post
    Hello,

today i want to show you how fast a situation can switch in a hazardous situation and how awareness is important for saving your life.

My girlfriend and i were in a big shopping mall. It was a nice sunny day and there were many people there. We enjoyed the good time and had fun.
    Suddently i take notice of some employees hastily run trough the mall. Nothing special but i became an unwell feeling. My Girlfriend was smiling to me because my paranoia and i shut my mouth. I sharped my view and look out for uncommon things. I saw a optician which close the rolling gate of his store and ran to the exits. This was so strange for me. I grabed the hand of my girl and pulled her out of the mall. She was moan about my reaction but i ignored her and kept pulling. We parked our car in the underground car park before and i hurried up to leave the building. Shortly after i passed the gate i could see a red light in the back mirror. The underground car park had been closed, the gate that i passed was now locked and no one could drive out. I kicked the gas and drove away. While driving home i turned the radio on. There was found a big world war II bomb (in germany they found many of this each year) directly near by the mall while a construction site and the people have to evacuated. The mall management didnt want to make a mass panic, thats why they have not warned the customers so early. End of all, everything was good but i was so proud of me recognized the situation. i cannot image what happend if this was a terrorist attack.

Be always prepared and keep your eyes open!

...now my girl trust me ALWAYS if i had a bad feeling.
    Situational awareness is, and pardon my language, sexy.
    1skrewsloose likes this.

Good situational awareness!

Sponsored Links