How do you handle a low-rent mugger? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How do you handle a low-rent mugger?

This is a discussion on How do you handle a low-rent mugger? within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by bigwheel if the suspected low budget mugger displays a weapon...that's considered a deadly assault...and start popping caps immediately. Unless they have changed ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: How do you handle a low-rent mugger?

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    if the suspected low budget mugger displays a weapon...that's considered a deadly assault...and start popping caps immediately. Unless they have changed up the rules here lately.
    Ay, that's the rub. I'm in Wisconsin where opinions vacillate with the blowing of the libtards, not the winds of change.

One story might be a guy who shoots a home invader and he gets a pass. Another guy shoots a robber at a convenience store and gets reviled for not just handing over the money.

It seems that most people--who have never been attacked or injured--can easily state that self defense is an antiquated response to modern America. I with I had a nickel for every libtard who trumpets things like, "This isn't the wild west anymore."

Frankly, a guy who gets a gun pulled on his and is threatened with death for a few lousy bucks is indeed living in the wild west. It's the same premise, your life for my thievery.

Then there's the simplistic libtard that really boils my bunions. "If we just gathered up all the guns the USA would be a peaceful place--like Europe."

Yeah, and just how are we going to line up all the felons and bangers who have stolen guns and no background checks?

Well, here's news for the libs who sit peacefully along side me in the coffee cafe' thinking they are safe because rough men will protect them. If trouble brews, I'm taking my wife to the nearest exit and safety. My firearm is for our protection, and I do not want to stand trial for any supposed violation of the law.

If you disarm yourself, how is that my problem?
    bigwheel likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Society is quickly becoming dysfuncitonal Knives are nice. With our current state of racial tension. Let us hope the bad guy dont have any version of dark skin. Whole towns can go up in flames quickly when the Revrerrenndd Sharpton comes to call.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Society is quickly becoming dysfuncitonal Knives are nice. With our current state of racial tension. Let us hope the bad guy dont have any version of dark skin. Whole towns can go up in flames quickly when the Revrerrenndd Sharpton comes to call.
    Somebody needs to put him where he looks like he belongs the POS.
    bigwheel likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Trust the praying folks are praying hard for Kanye West's ministy. Born again Bible Believing black folks think and act very similar to us. As the Good Book says..all God's Children are one when they are adopted into His Family by the shed Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Children of the Devil are not in the family. Sorry.
    A Watchman likes this.

That begs the question, bigwheel, just because a man is a minister just whose side is he on? And if that minister is Sharpton, I'll bet his clan is the sheep and we are the wolves that are going to be eliminated.

I learned a valuable lesson in 1964 when the real Klan owned the south and churches were getting blown up daily. I could not figure out why "the religious" were targets. After all, my folks had moved us to the suburbs and our church was more of a cathedral than just a simple place to worship.

But we all grow up. Then I saw rioting and guess who fomented it (although he claimed he was a man of "peace')? Why, it was a minister of all things!

When you're a young teenager you believe that society divides itself along clear lines. There are good people and bad people. It comes as a shock when you learn that in some places guys who worship during the day wear hoods at night.

I'm not that naïve kid anymore. I watch everyone, trust few, and turn my back on none.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Maybe I’m naive & I do carry most times out of house (summer more difficult than winter).

In today’s cashless society, you likely won’t have much cash on you vs. scumbag thinking it’s a quick fix. Give it to him - throw away. He keeps coming at you, then he has violent & deadly intentions and bang!

Luckily, I’ve never been in the situation. Know people who live NYC & Chicago. They carry old expired credit cards as decoys and throw and run opposite. Situational awareness is most important!

I have a little 1911 Range Officer, . . . officer's model, . . . I'd hate to see it rotting away in a police property room, . . . but either I'm dead and my decendants haven't picked it up yet, . . . or the perp's dead, . . . and I'm packing some other 1911.

Yeah, . . . $700 bucks out of my pocket for a while, . . . hope they don't shoot it and put it away dirty, . . . but one way or another the $700 ain't that big a deal. I'm either alive and kickin or it really don't make no difference.

As for a blade, . . . I keep a Kershaw flipper in my right pocket, . . . and I keep the blade where generally it will shred a piece of copy paper being held in the corner hanging down.

Like RPD, . . . totally dislike this "unarmed" idea. I'd carry my M1A every place I went except I can't get it to fit the shoulder holster and the tee shirt to cover it.

Can't do the M1A, . . . so the ol' .45ACP is my second choice of firearms. This one is a really nice one too.

It fits in my "cactus" holster, . . . see below. I can carry my RO or a full size 5 inch in that holster, . . . comfortable as an ol couch cushion, . . . shirt tucks in so it don't show, . . . never been made with it.

Perp wants my wallet, . . . fine, . . . I just reach with the right hand instead of the left, . . . hopefully the last thing he consciously hears and wonders "what was that sound?", . . . it was the safety being thumbed off.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How do you handle a low-rent mugger?-my-carry-2.jpg  

How do you handle a low-rent mugger?-my-carry-3.jpg  

How do you handle a low-rent mugger?-my-carry-4.jpg  

If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Living in texas pulling a knife is about the dumbest thing you can do. You will always be in danger of being the guy who brought a knife to a gun fight. Low rent here doesnt mean they dont have one it just means they havent pulled it yet.

So yeah know your demographic and respect it. If I have to draw your getting a px4 storm .40 in your face.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links