How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector?

This is a discussion on How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector? within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Hi Here some People with a Laminated Cardboard with there Picture and a Number on it play Ticket Inspector. Its seem the (Sub) Contractor recruit ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector?

Hi
    Here some People with a Laminated Cardboard with there Picture and a Number on it play Ticket Inspector.
    Its seem the (Sub) Contractor recruit People who failed in other Jobs like deliver Parcel or collect Waste.
    And since the 90tis we should know that a Laminated Cardboard "ID" isnt Tamper Proof.
    The Therms and Condition of the Public Transport Company say I must present a Ticket inspector the Ticket sure... but... the dont say in with Time Period . So when I remain silent and sit there for 30min the could legally do not much beside of call the Cops and sue me for driving with out a Ticket. When I show the Cops my Ticket as an Evidence the Cops cant do anything either just write a Report.

I just have other intention. I want to bring some fun into my boring life and talk with them nicely. I am not rude, dont shout with them and dont try to run away. Thinks who make them damn angry. How friendlier and politer I get the get much more angry thats what I want! Before I got my Digital Video Evidence System some of them got that angry the thretten me with that the would drag me out of the Elevator and Beat me until I confess. . His college heard it and the tried to calm then down with "nobody will drag you out and beat you...". Well sadly the dont tried to touch me. #selfdefence

So what kind of interrogation technique could I use to provoke them for a Statement who could I use later in Court against them?
    Thanks

If I am understanding you correctly, you are utilizing a form of transportation where you must purchase a ticket before you can use this transport.
    You, being a "good" person, are willing to buy the ticket. However, you wish to be stubborn with their request to present your ticket for inspection when they ask for it.
    You want to know how best to lead the discussion toward a result where they will make threats against you so that you can later file either criminal charges or a lawsuit against them.

Did I get that right?

If so, please take the following with the consideration it deserves, and apply it as needed.

YOU'RE TRYING TO BE AN ASS.
    DON'T DO THAT.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

omg where is my post?!
    Again... Short... With there Laminated Cardboard "ID" and when the Threaten me I highly thinks the are just try to scam me and the are not legitimated.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    If I am understanding you correctly, you are utilizing a form of transportation where you must purchase a ticket before you can use this transport....

If correct, I'm sure there's a stipulation when purchasing the ticket that it must be presented.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    If correct, I'm sure there's a stipulation when purchasing the ticket that it must be presented.
    Yes, he stated such:
    "The Therms and Condition of the Public Transport Company say I must present a Ticket inspector the Ticket sure... but... the dont say in with Time Period"
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

My old viet nam vet pal says he would like two bags of whatever your smoking. He axed me to axe you how much is dat? Thanks.

Super Moderator

If I am understanding you correctly, you are utilizing a form of transportation where you must purchase a ticket before you can use this transport.
    You, being a "good" person, are willing to buy the ticket. However, you wish to be stubborn with their request to present your ticket for inspection when they ask for it.
    You want to know how best to lead the discussion toward a result where they will make threats against you so that you can later file either criminal charges or a lawsuit against them.

Did I get that right?

If so, please take the following with the consideration it deserves, and apply it as needed.

DON'T DO THAT.
    You win the gold star today for being able to decipher that. Bravo!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

when purchasing the ticket that it must be presented.
    I have a Yearly Ticket who get delivered home. So I cant drive without a Valid Ticket.
    the Point is how the tread people.
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I dont care about.

If I am understanding you correctly,...

DON'T DO THAT.
    Mrs Slippy, did you hack into @Kauboy 's account in an attempt to subliminally send me a message again?

Alcohol induced thread?
    bigwheel, Slippy and Prepared One like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links