How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector? - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector?

This is a discussion on How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector? within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; He calls the USAF baby killers and hospital bombers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_hospital_airstrike...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector?

He calls the USAF baby killers and hospital bombers
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_hospital_airstrike

Super Moderator

@User Name can you please pronounce this for me? Please spell "Eisenbahnaufsichtsorgan" phonetically.
    NewRiverGeorge likes this.

Please spell "Eisenbahnaufsichtsorgan" phonetically
    I cant. There are 3 separate Words into one: Eisenbahn - aufsichts - organ
    How can they scam you if you have the ticket?
    There are 2 different Case:
    a) The local Public Transport Company who check Tickets Onboard and Offboard there Service with very questionable Personal
    Here a Case from Linz: https://www.nachrichten.at/oberoeste...;art66,1871299 where the Ticket Inspector forced someone out of the Tram! Thats why I also carry a Pepperspray with me!
    The only legal think is the could call the Cops if the Passenger dont attack someone. If the do everyone can step in.

b) The National Railway Operator have there normal Ticket Inspector onboard the Train with there Uniform and so.
    And there are some Ticket Inspection on the Railway Station who is dark Gray because the Law say everyone could enter the Platform without a Ticket. So how to show a Ticket when I leave the Station when I dont need any to enter?!

Being obstinate for enjoyment is a waste of others time for nothing more than your personal desire to annoy others.
    Do you realy think I carry a Pepperspray and other Tools with me for fun? Do you realy think I have fun with them? I just hate that Bastards nothing elese.
    The laminated card should have number. Ask for that number and take their picture to inform them you will check into their position....
    Sure when I tell them to step back and not threaten me the get agressive and want touch me and try to force me into a Corner or unsafe space.
    What would you do when a Group of aggressive People with an Foreign Look and Questionable ID Cards threaten you to Drag you out of the Elevator and Beat you up if you not give your Personal Data to them. How would you feel? Where would you put that People into? The friendly and nice Employee who hold the Door when you leaf the Building?
    Sorry my Friend here in Europe "customer Service" dont mean that much. When a Employee is unfriendly or aggressive quite nothing will happen.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Did you even read the article? It was an error, one that was requested by the Afghani government because its military was coming under fire. The crew of the gunship was concerned about the order because they didn't want to harm innocent people. In 2015, Obama pledged to compensate those who lost family members.

You make it sound like my brothers and sisters in arms are bloodthirsty. You make it sound as if our chain of command is bloodthirsty for innocent blood. I find you to be an insult.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    @User Name can you please pronounce this for me? Please spell "Eisenbahnaufsichtsorgan" phonetically.
    I tried to pronounce this and then my furniture levitated and a dimensional gateway to the phantom zone opened where my front door used to be.
    Annie likes this.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links