How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector? - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector?

This is a discussion on How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector? within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by User Name I have a Yearly Ticket who is just a Plastic Card with an Expiration Date on. You give Criminals your ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector?

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    I have a Yearly Ticket who is just a Plastic Card with an Expiration Date on.
    You give Criminals your Personal Data?
    How did you know it?
    Well it seem where the got the idea from. The tread me as the Jews in at the Time.

So when some Guys with some questionable ID (just Number and there Picture on a Laminated Carboard) who speak barley Austrian would not raise your concern?
    Stop breaking up the posts. Quote what you want to quote, but stop breaking it up. It's annoying and doesn't let others know you quoted them.
    I don't "know" they are employees. That was 1 of 2 possibilities. They are, or they are not.
    In either case, showing them a train ticket harms you in no way.
    Your train ticket does not have "personal information" on it. It has publicly available information that you think is personal.

Damn you for comparing yourself to Jewish victims of the Third Reich. You are not being dragged from your home, shot in the street, or forced onto a train with an unknown destination.
    You're being asked to present a train ticket.

Prove to me you are being harassed by criminals. Prove to me you are NOT just trying to be a stubborn child.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Your train ticket does not have "personal information" on it.
    First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Parts of my Credit card,... are not Personal Data in your opinion?
    It has publicly available information
    Nope the are not publicly available.
    You're being asked to present a train ticket.
    In the same Tone as the Nazi did it on them.

First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Parts of my Credit card,... are not Personal Data in your opinion?
    Nope the are not publicly available.
    In the same Tone as the Nazi did it on them.
    Your name and date of birth are public record. 4 numbers of a 16 digit card number are useless.

The Nazi's stopped people on the public street and demanded they present a government mandated citizenship ID.
    You, the child you are, are on PRIVATE PROPERTY, and being asked to produce the credentials (ticket) that allows you to be there.

If you can't see the difference, you're too stupid to use a train and should just stay home.
    I've defended you in the past, but this is too much. You're a childish troll looking to start a fight based on unsubstantiated claims, and I'll have no more part of it.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Hi
    Here some People with a Laminated Cardboard with there Picture and a Number on it play Ticket Inspector.
    Its seem the (Sub) Contractor recruit People who failed in other Jobs like deliver Parcel or collect Waste.
    And since the 90tis we should know that a Laminated Cardboard "ID" isnt Tamper Proof.
    The Therms and Condition of the Public Transport Company say I must present a Ticket inspector the Ticket sure... but... the dont say in with Time Period . So when I remain silent and sit there for 30min the could legally do not much beside of call the Cops and sue me for driving with out a Ticket. When I show the Cops my Ticket as an Evidence the Cops cant do anything either just write a Report.

I just have other intention. I want to bring some fun into my boring life and talk with them nicely. I am not rude, dont shout with them and dont try to run away. Thinks who make them damn angry. How friendlier and politer I get the get much more angry thats what I want! Before I got my Digital Video Evidence System some of them got that angry the thretten me with that the would drag me out of the Elevator and Beat me until I confess. . His college heard it and the tried to calm then down with "nobody will drag you out and beat you...". Well sadly the dont tried to touch me. #selfdefence

So what kind of interrogation technique could I use to provoke them for a Statement who could I use later in Court against them?
    Thanks
    @User Name

How do you yodel "douchebag" in Austrian? Asking for a friend...

Super Moderator

Sure the hire People who find not other Job.
    The same for many "Security Personal" who is often People with Arabic ,Balkanese or Turkish Migration Background who just hate People with Austrian Roots.
    In real life the are aggressive and known for bad behaviour. The let pass there own People even the haven't any Ticket and harass Austrian with Austrian Roots.
    Who would you feel when a Bunch of former Mexian Immigrants in a Police Uniform let a drunken Mexican driver passed and search your Car without any reason...
    Still Austria...
    Well its Austria... Here only counts what the Nationality of your Grandparents was and if you speak the Language of there Grandparents. If you not speak "there" Language you get treaden as shit.
    Well everyone (atleast in the German Speaking Country) who vote NOT for the Green, (far) Left Party will Called a Nazi.
    Thanks Obama and Merkel. I could write hundreds of Site who I could describe how it become a nightmare as it is.
    Lets called "Geo Politcidy" there was a reason why Greece had to declare bankruptcy and so on...
    I visited Austria about 20 years ago and I found it to be a very beautiful and friendly place. I enjoyed my short stay very much. But it sounds as though it has been utterly destroyed by foreign invaders, much like my home state of California is experiencing now. I feel for you and wish I had some better advice for you.

It would seem your government has sold you and it's people out. When that happens the only solution is revolution. Hope things get better for you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 08-28-2019 at 02:47 PM.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what your problem is.
    You say you bought a ticket. You say they are only asking to see it. What does it matter if they are employees or not?
    1. They are employees, you have a ticket, they move on.
    2. They are not employees, you have a ticket, they move on.

The only possible outcome of non-employees asking for a ticket is to coerce a bribe out of the free rider or steal from them. The free rider is trying to steal transportation service, so I don't much care what happens to them.
    If you have a ticket, what's the problem?

This isn't like the Gestapo stopping you while walking down the street to check your citizen papers.
    I'm thinking, from what I've been able to piece together, what he is saying is the place is so lawless now people disguise themselves as ticket collectors to harrass customers. It sounds like the migrants have taken over and target Austrians to harass.

I think he just needed to vent since it seems his government has switched allegiances to the side of the migrant invaders and he feels he has nowhere else to turn.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I'm thinking, from what I've been able to piece together, what he is saying is the place is so lawless now people disguise themselves as ticket collectors to harrass customers. It sounds like the migrants have taken over and target Austrians to harass.

I think he just needed to vent since it seems his government has switched allegiances to the side of the migrant invaders and he feels he has nowhere else to turn.
    That goes back to my original suggestion that he never leave home.
    If he does consider the place to be completely "lawless", then he can't trust anyone, and shouldn't be interacting with them. He hasn't produced any evidence to support his claim of people falsely identifying as ticket inspectors, so the whole thing is speculation at this point. His original presentation of the situation was that he didn't want to show his ticket to ticket inspectors, and wanted advice on the best way to lead them into a legal problem.
    If they are criminals, that isn't necessary. If they aren't, then he's just an ass.

Either way, I'm done with him.
    Slippy and Sasquatch like this.

If he does consider the place to be completely "lawless"
    Nope the problem is the understand barley Austrian to understand what the Law say. So the claim something who is in there Flyer who is not against the law but its a very very dark gray area.
    He hasn't produced any evidence to support his claim of people falsely identifying as ticket inspectors
    When the look as the typical european criminals and there ID look also doggy. So lets say someone claim to be a Cop and show you a Copy of an ID would you trust them?
    and wanted advice on the best way to lead them into a legal problem.
    I want them to confess that the act against the Law maybe by claiming to be a "Eisenbahnaufsichtsorgan" who can translated with a Person who have some legal right and can enforce them. So the claim that without be that is an major offence like when you claim to be a Cop.
    So when someone claim that and dont show there special ID I can legally detain them.
    It sounds like the migrants have taken over and target Austrians to harass.
    Yes the did. And Merkel and there allies send more and more,...
    I visited Austria about 20 years ago
    Well in the last 5 to 10 Years it goes down and further down with out Country.
    In the US the People might say America First there in Europe %choose an Ethnic% First.
    The call the honest People who are not Cheat the Social System stupid.
    When that happens the only solution is revolution.
    Like the Yellow Vests in France right now?
    How do you yodel "douchebag" in Austrian?
    ???

omg where is my post?!
    Again... Short... With there Laminated Cardboard "ID" and when the Threaten me I highly thinks the are just try to scam me and the are not legitimated.
    How can they scam you if you have the ticket? Take a photo of the ticket in the event they try to destroy it and then fine you. Then present the ticket as you should do. Being obstinate for enjoyment is a waste of others time for nothing more than your personal desire to annoy others.

The laminated card should have number. Ask for that number and take their picture to inform them you will check into their position....but only if they are attempting to scam you.

As I have said before, he hates the Us and the US military.
    He calls the USAF baby killers and hospital bombers, says the pilots laugh as they bombed the hospitals.
    You want to deal with a person like that??? your call.
    This is proof the Eighth Air Force missed some targets or they weren't on the target board.
    He knocked our troops past and present in a bunch of posts.
    Denton, inceptor and Slippy like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links