How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector?

This is a discussion on How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector? within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; then you need to go back to grammar school Well there the dont teach foreign Languages. If you suspect anyone and everyone of being in ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: How kind of Interrogation techniques could I use to play to an Ticket Inspector?

Exclamation

then you need to go back to grammar school
    Well there the dont teach foreign Languages.
    If you suspect anyone and everyone of being in a "gang"
    I never say that.
    You present a ticket when you use the service.
    No I dont. I must carry it with me. I must show it only to (legitimated) Ticket Inspector.
    If you are violating these terms
    Who I didnt.
    You are being asked for your ticket
    Well you can ask anyone anything when you Travel with Public Transport.
    There is no law who say you must replay to it.
    Follow the rules of the company
    Well there comes the Problem. I follow the Law not any rules who try to bent them or even brake it.

It seems ….. I can't get busy and leave you folks here alone to maintain order in my Country Club. Geez ….. Folks!
    Prepared One likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Ok..the vet pal says he will take a quarter pound. Thanks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Well there comes the Problem. I follow the Law not any rules who try to bent them or even brake it.
    Then it is my sincerest hope that they ban you from using their service, and have you arrested for trespassing when you return.
    I have no more time for this childish nonsense. Respect their rules or stop using their service. It's as simple as that, regardless of your opinion.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

they ban you from using their service
    For what? I never did anything against there rules.
    Respect their rules
    I did! I have a Ticket and be a lawful citizen.
    What would you do when people who claim to be an employee are threaten you?
    For example a Video from Germany: the Train Attandent are NOT permit to Touch anyone for any reason.
    (In the Video the Train attended sayed to this collogues "must" do that because the Police have to much to do and no time to show up...

Super Moderator

For example a Video from Germany: the Train Attandent are NOT permit to Touch anyone for any reason.
    (In the Video the Train attended sayed to this collogues "must" do that because the Police have to much to do and no time to show up...
    It seems to me the problem is greater than people pretending to be employees. I'm not sure what country you live in but it seem fairly lawless and corrupt. I think the best use of your time would be gathering other concerned citizens and trying to change your local government by voting out the bad ones who have allowed your city/country to devolve into essentially the old west.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

It seems to me the problem is greater than people pretending to be employees.
    Sure the hire People who find not other Job.
    The same for many "Security Personal" who is often People with Arabic ,Balkanese or Turkish Migration Background who just hate People with Austrian Roots.
    In real life the are aggressive and known for bad behaviour. The let pass there own People even the haven't any Ticket and harass Austrian with Austrian Roots.
    Who would you feel when a Bunch of former Mexian Immigrants in a Police Uniform let a drunken Mexican driver passed and search your Car without any reason...
    I'm not sure what country you live in
    Still Austria...
    but it seem fairly lawless and corrupt
    Well its Austria... Here only counts what the Nationality of your Grandparents was and if you speak the Language of there Grandparents. If you not speak "there" Language you get treaden as shit.
    trying to change your local government by voting out the bad ones who have allowed your city/country to devolve into essentially the old west.
    Well everyone (atleast in the German Speaking Country) who vote NOT for the Green, (far) Left Party will Called a Nazi.
    Thanks Obama and Merkel. I could write hundreds of Site who I could describe how it become a nightmare as it is.
    Lets called "Geo Politcidy" there was a reason why Greece had to declare bankruptcy and so on...
    Deebo likes this.

I'm still trying to figure out what your problem is.
    You say you bought a ticket. You say they are only asking to see it. What does it matter if they are employees or not?
    1. They are employees, you have a ticket, they move on.
    2. They are not employees, you have a ticket, they move on.

The only possible outcome of non-employees asking for a ticket is to coerce a bribe out of the free rider or steal from them. The free rider is trying to steal transportation service, so I don't much care what happens to them.
    If you have a ticket, what's the problem?

This isn't like the Gestapo stopping you while walking down the street to check your citizen papers.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

I had resisted looking at this tread because, frankly, I did not understand the subject line at all. But I must say, this much more entertaining than the new guy who wanted to sell his Brooklyn Bridge in Wyoming or wherever.

You say you bought a ticket.
    I have a Yearly Ticket who is just a Plastic Card with an Expiration Date on.
    What does it matter if they are employees or not?
    You give Criminals your Personal Data?
    They are employees
    How did you know it?
    This isn't like the Gestapo stopping you while walking down the street to check your citizen papers.
    Well it seem where the got the idea from. The tread me as the Jews in at the Time.

So when some Guys with some questionable ID (just Number and there Picture on a Laminated Carboard) who speak barley Austrian would not raise your concern?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links