Clandestine Chickens - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Clandestine Chickens

This is a discussion on Clandestine Chickens within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Mad Trapper P.S. You getting the "tourists" the Mexicans sending much "loafer/worker? ...I almost took offense at this......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Clandestine Chickens

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    P.S. You getting the "tourists" the Mexicans sending much "loafer/worker?
    ...I almost took offense at this...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

The Good Cop

Wife orders feed and pre pays online with Tractor Supply, then goes down to pick up. They have it ready on a pallet. We do this once a month when the Social Security check hits.
    Now that we are down to only one horse the biggest expense is the chickens. The horses got expensive.

I love country life. Never want to live in even a small town anymore, let alone a city.
    Annie likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

@tourist

Fine with me , not directed at you.

I was referring to the "toursists" that come here as criminals, then stay, then say they have "right" to be here....

When their smelly asses just should have been deported like IKE did! In OPERATION WETBACK circa 1955.

No Wall, ENFORCE THE LAWS, if employers are complicient, it's a FELONY, jail them.
    Smitty901 and agmccall like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I've got a BIG pasture, but need new fence. Would have to move horses to Northeast.

No Charge and free water ir you help fix fence.

@tourist, Fine with me , not directed at you.
    Oh, I know it was not meant in harm. It's just funny to open the forum on your first cup of coffee and find that you're infamous...LOL
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

No chicken or pork that is a live in the house period.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

Ever worked on a farm and cleaned a neglected coop or pig pen?
    As a young girl I cleaned up many a horses' stall. Groomed them, road them. Earned lots of fancy ribbons, too. Horses were heaven to me. As a woman I've been "paid in gold" as my mum used to say, by five breastfeeding infants. They were heaven, too--even better than horses.

Pigs are pretty good and will crap in one place unless things get out of hand. Chickens, nope.

We had a nice chicken coop , with lots of windows , and little doors the birds could go out each day. Needed to get them back inside at night, because of weasels, coons, skunks, fishers.

Chickens don't do well without lots of sunshine, and they do better eating stuff outside.
    I will admit I have a lot to learn there.
    Last edited by Annie; 06-11-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links